Windows 10: Applications for project

Discus and support Applications for project in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wonder if there is any app (except for the Paint) which I can use for a blueprinting, graph paper, grid-work project??... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Danielle Johnson3, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Applications for project

I wonder if there is any app (except for the Paint) which I can use for a blueprinting, graph paper, grid-work project??

:)

Danielle Johnson3, Mar 7, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Paint 3D Projects not Appearing

Hi,

The location that you've provided is the default file storage for Paint 3D. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you tried browsing on the default file storage and open the project files in Open menu? If yes, what happens when opening the project files?
    • What do you mean about project.json does not point to any of the projects?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the project files are visible in the Open menu. You can also try browsing the project files in the Open menu after running the troubleshooter.
    For your reference, check this article on how to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Applications for project

Unable to project PC screen to TV

Hi Pat,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• How are you trying to project the Laptop screen?
    • Are you receiving any error message?
    • Were you able to project the laptop screen to TV earlier?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks
    and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Applications for project

1. Applications for project - Similar Threads - Applications project

2. hi this is nasik , ihave done a c# windows form application project with mssql database ,so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi this is nasik , ihave done a c# windows form application project with mssql database ,so...: hi this is nasik , ihave done a c# windows form application project with mssql database ,so i have to convert to setup file to install on my client machine how to do that?...
  3. hi this is nasik , ihave done a c# windows form application project with mssql database ,so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi this is nasik , ihave done a c# windows form application project with mssql database ,so...: hi this is nasik , ihave done a c# windows form application project with mssql database ,so i have to convert to setup file to install on my client machine how to do that?...
  4. Setup a python Project file as a automatically and background running application.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup a python Project file as a automatically and background running application.: Hello sir, I created a python AI program, I want to always run it whenever I start my pc, I know the settings>background apps settings but there are only limited apps, How I add my this program as running automatically and in background area ?...
  5. Setup a python Project file as a automatically and background running application.

Setup a python Project file as a automatically and background running application.: Hello sir, I created a python AI program, I want to always run it whenever I start my pc, I know the settings>background apps settings but there are only limited apps, How I add my this program as running automatically and in background area ?...
  6. Setup a python Project file as a automatically and background running application.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Project and build structure for Microsoft DirectShow based virtual webcam application on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Project and build structure for Microsoft DirectShow based virtual webcam application on...: I am trying to create simplest virtual webcam application which can display image file on my local filesystem. After initial research on stackoverflow links and seeing OBS Studio source code I got some idea how can I achieve this. I would need to use Microsoft DirectShow....
  8. Photo Application doesn't have Video Project.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo Application doesn't have Video Project.: Photos application in my Notebook doesn't have Video Project. I can't create new video. I use Window 10 Pro (not Pro N). [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-application-doesnt-have-video-project/89d2ff45-3351-43a2-8993-7ccbc1b6d3b8
  9. Video Project From Microsoft Photos Application Got Deleted After Resetting Microsoft...

Video Project From Microsoft Photos Application Got Deleted After Resetting Microsoft...: Hello, I have a question about a video project that I created on the Microsoft Photos app. After months of working on the project, I recently recieved an error message stating that the app was unable to open the video and to try reopening it. I tried opening and reopening...
  10. office 365 : Project application not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    office 365 : Project application not working: the ordinal 5207 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\root\office16\winproj.exe...