Windows 10: Applications in Windows 10 don't start anymore

Discus and support Applications in Windows 10 don't start anymore in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A few days ago I ran into the problem, that certain applications stopped working. Most of them are old games like GTA V, Mount & Blade, Spore,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rainbs, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Rainbs Win User

Applications in Windows 10 don't start anymore

A few days ago I ran into the problem, that certain applications stopped working.
    Most of them are old games like GTA V, Mount & Blade, Spore, Minecraft and more...

I tried to reinstall Direct X 12, Direct X 9, all Microsoft Visual C++, all .NET Framework, all Games, etc..
    I also tried to run sfc /scannow and it fixed GTA V.

Error Messages:

All of them (except Minecraft)
    "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).
    Click OK to close the application."

Applications in Windows 10 don't start anymore [​IMG]

Minecraft:
    Couldn't load launcher core from C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft
    Launcher\game\launcher.dll: LoadErrorNotPresent

Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042 Build 19042

:)

Rainbs, Mar 18, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work

Valeriu, Mar 18, 2021
  4. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Applications in Windows 10 don't start anymore - Similar Threads - Applications don't start

2. Windows 10 can't start up anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 can't start up anymore: HelloSome time ago my pc suddenly always wanted to repair the drives every time I booted windows. I usually got the option to skip it by pressing a button within 8 seconds so I did that always, otherwise the pc would try to repair for a whole afternoon.Today I started it up...
  3. Windows 10 can't start up anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 can't start up anymore: HelloSome time ago my pc suddenly always wanted to repair the drives every time I booted windows. I usually got the option to skip it by pressing a button within 8 seconds so I did that always, otherwise the pc would try to repair for a whole afternoon.Today I started it up...
  4. Windows 10 can't start up anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows don't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows don't start: Hi,on a Lenovo Think Centre M710safter a simple restarting, win10 don't start , probably after a windows upgrade The only thin i can do is "automatic restart" in a blue screen., but after a diagnostic screen , i'm still standing from the beginningI'm waiting for an...
  6. Applications in Windows 10 don't start anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications in Windows 10 don't start anymore: A few days ago I ran into the problem, that certain applications stopped working. Most of them are old games like GTA V, Mount & Blade, Spore, Minecraft and more... I tried to reinstall Direct X 12, Direct X 9, all Microsoft Visual C++, all .NET Framework, all Games, etc.....
  7. I don't have Minecraft Windows 10 anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have Minecraft Windows 10 anymore: I have had minecraft windows 10 edition for a while but I have just recently factory reset my pc and now when I try to download it again it says I have to buy minecraft again. I don't know what to do now....
  8. I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?: Hi. long ago i used a redeem code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. i switched between windows 7 and windows 10 a lot and everytime i switched to windows 10 i had minecraft windows 10 edition in my account and all i had to do was just download it. but today when i...
  9. Windows 10 screensaver won't start anymore

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 screensaver won't start anymore: I just noticed this a few days ago. It's a custom screensaver, not a Windows 10 default one. I downloaded it from a 3rd party. It worked for years until just recently, not it stopped. I downloaded another one and tried it and it does the same thing. I have my screensaver set...
  10. Windows 10 and it's installer don't start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and it's installer don't start: Hi ! I have an asus laptop (X756UA-TY006T) that is running windows 10. The problem is that the computer starts, shows the asus logo and then it's written "preparing automatic repair" (don't know if it's really written that because I translated it from french) after that,...