Windows 10: Applications keep crashing even though I did a factory reset

Discus and support Applications keep crashing even though I did a factory reset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been struggling with my pc whenever I play games and use browsers. The applications would crash, so I would have to restart the computer and start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by QuackPanther03, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Applications keep crashing even though I did a factory reset

I've been struggling with my pc whenever I play games and use browsers. The applications would crash, so I would have to restart the computer and start up the application again to use it properly.

:)

QuackPanther03, Jun 24, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 24, 2021
  3. SURFACE PRO 3 RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULTS PROBLEM

The camera caused a system freeze every time it was activated so I thought why not restore.

• I attempted to reset my Surface Pro 3 to Factory defaults.
    • The Surface Pro made it to 1% then crashed.
    • Now it is in a reboot loop.

I have tried several times and now it gives an "Unable to reset your PC. A required drive partition is missing" error.

Do you have any suggestions on how to make it work again?

ScottPlatt1, Jun 24, 2021
  4. AndreePin Win User

Applications keep crashing even though I did a factory reset

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Applications keep crashing even though I did a factory reset

1. Applications keep crashing even though I did a factory reset - Similar Threads - Applications keep crashing

2. Does factory reset not only resets all user data that I did the factory reset in, but all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does factory reset not only resets all user data that I did the factory reset in, but all...: I'm planning to factory reset my pc but my roommate is also using this device and has an account on this device, will it also reset my roommate's user data?...
  3. Does factory reset not only resets all user data that I did the factory reset in, but all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does factory reset not only resets all user data that I did the factory reset in, but all...: I'm planning to factory reset my pc but my roommate is also using this device and has an account on this device, will it also reset my roommate's user data?...
  4. Does factory reset not only resets all user data that I did the factory reset in, but all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install: I have been having these problems lately, and in the last week I have installed windows 5 times. My computer keeps crashing from time to time, and I noticed today that in the event viewer I had certain errors "The Windows Security Service terminated unexpectedly. "Faulting...
  6. My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install: I have been having these problems lately, and in the last week I have installed windows 5 times. My computer keeps crashing from time to time, and I noticed today that in the event viewer I had certain errors "The Windows Security Service terminated unexpectedly. "Faulting...
  7. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Even After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Even After Factory Reset: Ever since getting this laptop, I have had a variety BSODs occur at random times ranging from at least once a week to dozens of times a day. Lately, they have all been "System Service Exceptions," but they have previously been a number of stop codes that all seem to point to...
  8. I keep getting the blue screen even though I did every possible fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting the blue screen even though I did every possible fix.: I've been having the BSOD kernel security failure, I ran the diagnostic test multiple times already and even the extended ones but it says nothing is wrong. I update my drivers once a week and rollback some but it didnt do the trick either. Also doing the cmd scans for the...
  9. will not go to sleep even though it did before

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    will not go to sleep even though it did before: My computer will not hibernate even though it did before. I have not changed anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-go-to-sleep-even-though-it-did-before/31f4b1cb-71d2-49e0-ac44-fa67e33ee429
  10. Cannot factory reset PC, media is not there, even though I have Windows 10 Media on flashdrive.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot factory reset PC, media is not there, even though I have Windows 10 Media on flashdrive.: No clue how to fix this. My Windows 10 is not activated even though it was, and I cannot factory reset my PC like I want to. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-factory-reset-pc-media-is-not-there-even/f1c466b5-f9ef-495b-9c7d-171d4c5e05c2"