Windows 10: Applications like Discord, Steam, League of Legends timeout (can't connect to online...

Discus and support Applications like Discord, Steam, League of Legends timeout (can't connect to online... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/3DDDEN7 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/3DDDEN7, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Applications like Discord, Steam, League of Legends timeout (can't connect to online...

/u/3DDDEN7, Oct 24, 2020
  2. jo_ma Win User

League of Legends

Everything except the store works on League of Legends. Could you help me with this? I tried reinstalling, putting League in the exception list, configuring my firewall, using a wired connection, using a VPN, restoring data, Release/Renewing
    my computers network, resincing my clock and switching to a public DNS. I don't see what I could do more. Can you help me out?

jo_ma, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Ralph San Win User
    League Of Legends - BSOD

Hi Ethan,

There are few causes that could possibly lead to a Blue Screen of Death error, like the game that you're playing (in your case it's League of Legends) is not fully downloaded or it might be corrupted. Another cause is your graphics card cannot handle the
    graphics of the game.

What I suggest is you to uninstall League of Legends, then reinstall it again. In addition, make sure that you're on the latest patch.

If issue persists after reinstalling the game, try to change all the in-game settings related to graphics to it's minimum. Afterwards, check at least three champions with high visual quality skills, e.g. Final Spark (Lux's ultimate which causes the main
    issue), Syndra's Unleashed Power, and Galio's Bulwark, if it'll cause a Blue Screen error.

Give us an update once you've done the suggested troubleshooting above, so we can check what will be the next thing to do.

Regards.

Ralph San, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Applications like Discord, Steam, League of Legends timeout (can't connect to online...

League of Legends (TM) Client not working.

League of Legends (TM) Client not working.

Hello, I play a game called League of Legends.

As soon as I reach the in-game stage it does not respond. i have used the repair option and the compatibility windows tool but still it don`t respond.

here is the zip file with the info and the .evtx file of the error that eventvwr caught

Error lol.zip

nicolassaavedra corzo, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Applications like Discord, Steam, League of Legends timeout (can't connect to online...

1. Applications like Discord, Steam, League of Legends timeout (can't connect to online... - Similar Threads - Applications Discord Steam

2. League of Legends installer will not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of Legends installer will not run: Hello,Fresh install of Windows 11 today. Downloaded updates. Installed graphics driver. Downloaded League of Legends installer, Edge warned it was potentially dangerous. Downloaded anyway. Keep file. Run. Nothing. Nothing happens when I run this installer. It has worked on...
  3. League of Legends installer will not run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    League of Legends installer will not run: Hello,Fresh install of Windows 11 today. Downloaded updates. Installed graphics driver. Downloaded League of Legends installer, Edge warned it was potentially dangerous. Downloaded anyway. Keep file. Run. Nothing. Nothing happens when I run this installer. It has worked on...
  4. League Of Legends FPS Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    League Of Legends FPS Problem: So, for the past like, I want to say 2 weeks now, I have had a Massive Drop in frames whenever I try playing League of Legends Hovering around 12-15even after changing all the graphics to as low as possible and turning off sound. I have an Intel Core i7-3770K CPU that running...
  5. League of Legends BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  6. BSOD - League of Legends

BSOD - League of Legends: Hello! I hope someone can respond to this question. I have a Dell G5 5590 that has i5-8300H, Nvidia Geforce 1080ti, and 8gb of ram. Recently, I started playing league of legends and during the 15-20minutes of the game, my laptop starts to crash, displaying a bluescreen of...
  7. BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: Somebody please help me :< So recently, my laptop started to get BSOD whenever I'm playing league of legends for about 15-20 minutes and it says that the stop code is "Unexpected Store Exception" and I have no idea why and how it started to get like that. I have a Dell G5...
  8. League of legends BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends BSOD: Hi, i have a similiar problem like that, but has not solution for mine. It happens sometimes when i open the in game shop to buy items, and i get DPG_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION or INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR. I have tryied with wipe reset, driver update, sfc, game update, memory...
  9. League of legends crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends crash: I upgraded my windows version to v1809 and when i entered a match on league i was getting 01FPS ... but before the upgrade i was getting 50 FPS at very high settings so i searched on youtube and recovered my windows version to version 1709 my laptop stopped lagging and being...
  10. BSOD playing League of Legends

BSOD playing League of Legends: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me [img] ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad...