Windows 10: applications' menu display size too small

Discus and support applications' menu display size too small in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some applications' menu cannot display properly. Display so small! How may I fix this issue! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xiaoweizheng, Feb 23, 2021.

1. applications' menu display size too small

Some applications' menu cannot display properly. Display so small! How may I fix this issue!

applications' menu display size too small a5bbf99b-e352-4039-935d-de4d72a905d2?upload=true.png

:)

xiaoweizheng, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Feb 23, 2021
  3. how to enable normal/bigger size from small font size in toolbar and next to icons

Hi Tim,

For us to address you concern, we suggest following these steps on how to increase the text size of toolbars, application labels and folder names:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Click on Advanced display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select on Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, change specific items on your preferred text size then click on
      Apply.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Feb 23, 2021
  4. applications' menu display size too small

All the programs is displayed in a small size. The font is small and everything is in small size

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted or due to driver conflicts. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the methods given below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

• Type Settings on the search bar and open Settings.

• Click on System and choose Display.

• You will see change the size of Text, apps, and other items.

• Make changes accordingly and check if it helps. If the issue still persists:

• Click on Advance Display settings

• Change the resolution accordingly and check if it helps.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the graphic driver and check if it helps.

Steps to uninstall and reinstall driver.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the graphics drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes”
      option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

applications' menu display size too small

1. applications' menu display size too small - Similar Threads - applications' menu display

2. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....: Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in...
  3. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Customization
    OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....: Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in...
  4. Start Menu App Size Too Small

Start Menu App Size Too Small: I cannot find a way to make certain app icons to appear full The steam is what I dont want my apps to look like, But the pink game with the face is what I want my apps to look like, I dont want to change any text along with this....
  5. print size too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print size too small: print size is way too small to read even though text on email is normal size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-size-too-small/9a183943-6cea-4d75-af0f-52c090c1e3e3
  6. Window size too small.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window size too small.: Hello, I'm having problems with the size of my window. I cant extend it. There's supposed to be 3 clickable options at the bottom. Please help. Img below. https://imgur.com/a/RiFCznZ submitted by /u/JVints [link] [comments]...
  7. my screen size is too small

my screen size is too small: Since the last update I cannot get my screen size back to how it was, now i'm stuck with only half my desktop showing?. Help me please it's driving me nuts, they seem to have taken auto-graphics and taken away manual control....
  8. Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 )

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 ): User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...
  9. IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small

in Windows 10 Support
    IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small: User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...
  10. Applications opening too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Applications opening too small: Certain applications, including (but not limited to) Photoshop open far too small making them unusable. Note that it is only the application opening too small, the other items on the desktop seem fine. Resolution is set to 3200 x 1800 and I've experimented with different...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. application menubar appears smaller

2. CERTAIN WINDOWS APPLICATION MENU APPEAR VERY SMALL