Windows 10: Applications not working after latest upgrade...

Discus and support Applications not working after latest upgrade... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Dell Windows 10 machine developed a problem after the latest upgrade. That being said, I tried to roll back to the previous working upgrade to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyTempio922, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Applications not working after latest upgrade...

My Dell Windows 10 machine developed a problem after the latest upgrade. That being said, I tried to roll back to the previous working upgrade to no avail. The folks at Dell want me to replace my hard drive suggesting this will fix the problem. They haven't identified what the problem is, but replacing the hard drive and installing a new version of Windows 10 will fix it.

I'm curious if buying new Windows 10 and installing it is a better solution.

Thanks,

Tony

:)

TonyTempio922, Apr 10, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 10, 2021
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Applications not working after latest upgrade... :)

WojtasRed, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Applications not working after latest upgrade...

With the latest windows upgrade, you have corrupted outlook. what should I do?

Hi Giuliano,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try to repair office application using the steps provided on this

link

Hope it helps. We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Applications not working after latest upgrade...

1. Applications not working after latest upgrade... - Similar Threads - Applications working latest

2. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after latest MS 10 upgrade: Excel files with a password can't be opened. Noticed with an old one so I created a new one, secured with a password, it behaved just like the old passworded one. Excel files without password are no problem?...
  3. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after latest MS 10 upgrade: Excel files with a password can't be opened. Noticed with an old one so I created a new one, secured with a password, it behaved just like the old passworded one. Excel files without password are no problem?...
  4. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Applications not working after upgrading graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications not working after upgrading graphics card: Hi there,I recently upgraded my graphics card and installed a new internal hard drive however since booting up the PC, I have noticed several problems. Many but not all of my applications are no longer working - they do not open once double clicked. There does not seem to be...
  6. Touchpad on my laptop stopped working after latest win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad on my laptop stopped working after latest win10 upgrade: My touchpad for Arcer laptop was working just fine until the latest win10 update. Now it it not even visible in the device manager and also when I try to install it from the Acer hompage again it does not apper. There is however some stange message from the windows that...
  7. CALCULATOR, PHOTO, STICKY NOTE APPLICATIONS NOT WORKING AFTER UPGRADE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CALCULATOR, PHOTO, STICKY NOTE APPLICATIONS NOT WORKING AFTER UPGRADE: Hi, I recently upgraded my windows from 1909 to Windows10_2004 and I discovered some applications are not working. Applications like Calculator, Sticky note, and photo viewer stops working. When you search for the Apps nothing shows. I also applied some resolution tips...
  8. Screenshots after latest upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots after latest upgrade: After the latest upgrade, the screenshots folder has been emptied out. I cannot find the contents. Where did it all go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshots-after-latest-upgrade/96cce313-051b-4b62-8a3a-6ae1598cd21c
  9. Latest upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest upgrade: My latest upgrade from Microsoft prevents me from accessing my picture files when using my publisher program, can I get help with the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-upgrade/f0fe42f6-71a3-44dc-930b-b9a746831075
  10. Latest upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest upgrade: Does anyone know if MS intends to supply a fix for the problems caused by the latest upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-upgrade/f831c6e0-7a55-45df-95bf-d3913aa5bd45