Windows 10: Applications on computer will freeze for about 10 seconds every few hours.

Discus and support Applications on computer will freeze for about 10 seconds every few hours. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so I built my desktop a couple of months ago and everything was working fine until I started getting an issue where my applications would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndrewH_931, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Applications on computer will freeze for about 10 seconds every few hours.

Hello, so I built my desktop a couple of months ago and everything was working fine until I started getting an issue where my applications would freeze. At first I only noticed this in one game so I assumed it was the game's fault but now I see that is not the case. Every few hours the application I am on will just freeze for about 10 seconds. I can move my cursor around but I can't interact with anything then everything returns to normal like nothing happened. Normally my computer has no problem running these so it isn't that the games are too much for the computer to handle. I believe this has also happened with things like Word and Netflix as well, although it is harder to tell if that is the issue for them. I am really just looking for anything that could be causing this because I have no idea what could be the issue. I am on Windows 10 and I have seen that there was a similar issue but from what I can see they seem to be different problems.

:)

AndrewH_931, Jul 5, 2019
  2. InhexSTER Win User

PowerDVD 9 freezes on startup for 10 seconds

My problem is that my PowerDVD 9 freezes whole system for 5-10 seconds while starting. It happens on my HD monitor Samsung 240HD. But when I connect 40 inch 720p tv it works great. Please, can u suggest what the problem or give some link to fix.

InhexSTER, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

Applications on computer will freeze for about 10 seconds every few hours.

Computer freezes after random Applications open

Hi,

Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

The first thing to get the issue fixed would be to perform a System Maintenance troubleshooter and then check if the computer freezes after the applications are opened.

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.

• Click on System Maintenance option.

• Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Please revert if the issue happens with the freezing of the computer.

Jessen P, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Applications on computer will freeze for about 10 seconds every few hours.

1. Applications on computer will freeze for about 10 seconds every few hours. - Similar Threads - Applications computer freeze

2. Maddening - Windows 10 Freezing Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maddening - Windows 10 Freezing Every Few Seconds: I am a computer engineer working at a large tech company, mostly on linux. I have been building systems and gaming on Windows for more than 25 years.Windows has been doing this absolutely maddening halting / stuttering thing for a very long time - through different builds,...
  3. Maddening - Windows 10 Freezing Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maddening - Windows 10 Freezing Every Few Seconds: I am a computer engineer working at a large tech company, mostly on linux. I have been building systems and gaming on Windows for more than 25 years.Windows has been doing this absolutely maddening halting / stuttering thing for a very long time - through different builds,...
  4. PC Applications Freeze for a Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Applications Freeze for a Few Seconds: Hello guys. I’ve been experiencing a problem with my pc for a week and a half now. Whenever I play a game or have any app open it will freeze for a couple of seconds every so often. For example, I will be playing COD and be on discord and be talking to my friends and then...
  5. Computer completely freezes every few hours

Computer completely freezes every few hours: Hello. I made a post a little while ago. It has gotten much worse since. Every few hours, my pc gets rlly laggy and then freezes after 30 seconds. In the task manager disk usage is always at 100%. Always from different things, but usually, service host: sysmain and System...
  6. Brand new high-end PC freezes for a few seconds every few hours

Brand new high-end PC freezes for a few seconds every few hours: Hello, I recently bought a new high-end PC. It works good and can easily run heavy programs. It barely has anything installed on it, the drivers are up to date (unless I missed something...) and there are no viruses/malware, yet every few hours (and doesn't matter whether a...
  7. My computer freezes every few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer freezes every few seconds: My computer freezes every few seconds, and i don't know solution how to fix it. Has it ever happend to someone, and do you know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-freezes-every-few-seconds/09e64bf0-1871-48e9-a59b-cf3044ee7e52
  8. windows freezes for a few seconds at the hour change

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows freezes for a few seconds at the hour change: Hey all, I'm on the Insider Fast Track and have been running Windows 10 1909 for a couple months. Specifically Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview, Evaluation copy. Build 18965.rs_prerelease190816-1722 I don't recall if this happened before the upgrade from 1903 or not....
  9. Window 10 freezes every few seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 freezes every few seconds.: Window 10 freezes every few seconds. After 5 minutes, window 10 begins to freeze please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-freezes-every-few-seconds/51d9b5b3-15b6-452f-b2ae-39675bac96cc
  10. window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds: i installed than after 5 min window 10 start freezing than i did a clean installation of windows 10 again and its still freezing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-keeps-freezing-every-few-seconds/d80b84a6-606e-40e7-b47d-8f4a7c7bb8eb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window of 10 seconds

2. windows 10 freeze 10 seconds every hour