Windows 10: Applications problem in Windows

Discus and support Applications problem in Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10 os, After updating to 1909 no windows apps are opening in my laptop. Is there any solution for this please help me with this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HarshaVardhan12598, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Applications problem in Windows

I'm using windows 10 os, After updating to 1909 no windows apps are opening in my laptop. Is there any solution for this please help me with this.

:)

HarshaVardhan12598, Mar 17, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Applications problem in Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Applications problem in Windows

1. Applications problem in Windows - Similar Threads - Applications problem

2. Windows 11 Application Internet Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Application Internet Problems: A few months ago I got a new computer and everything except the internet connection seems to work perfectly. It doesn't happen all the time, but occasionally when I try to run something whether it is a game or software, the software won't properly connect to the internet. To...
  3. Windows 11 Application Internet Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Application Internet Problems: A few months ago I got a new computer and everything except the internet connection seems to work perfectly. It doesn't happen all the time, but occasionally when I try to run something whether it is a game or software, the software won't properly connect to the internet. To...
  4. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box....************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer machine.config must have...
  5. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box....************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer machine.config must have...
  6. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: IHAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO RUN SUDDENLY POP UP AND CAME THESE WRITTEN WORDS:-- Unhandled execption has occurrred in your application if you click continue.The application will ignore this error and attempt to...
  7. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: IHAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO RUN SUDDENLY POP UP AND CAME THESE WRITTEN WORDS:-- Unhandled execption has occurrred in your application if you click continue.The application will ignore this error and attempt to...
  8. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

9. I need help my windows computer isn’t opening any applications and it’s a problem from an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help my windows computer isn’t opening any applications and it’s a problem from an...: I need help my windows computer isn’t opening any applications and is basically frozen. it allows me to move around in the menu though i just can’t do anything from that. This started happening once I installed the new amd update which had an issue with the install. I tried...
  10. I need help my windows computer isn’t opening any applications and it’s a problem from an...

I need help my windows computer isn’t opening any applications and it’s a problem from an...: I need help my windows computer isn’t opening any applications and is basically frozen. it allows me to move around in the menu though i just can’t do anything from that. This started happening once I installed the new amd update which had an issue with the install. I tried...