Windows 10: Applications randomly won't open until I restart

Discus and support Applications randomly won't open until I restart in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Occasionally when I boot up my computer, certain applications (the most common being Spotify, WhatsApp, and qBittorrent) just refuse to open no matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Muffinlicious, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Applications randomly won't open until I restart

Occasionally when I boot up my computer, certain applications (the most common being Spotify, WhatsApp, and qBittorrent) just refuse to open no matter how many times I click on them. The problem solves itself when I restart the computer, but it happens often enough that it's beginning to really bug me, because it should be a very simple task. Anyone else have a similar issue?

submitted by /u/Muffinlicious
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Muffinlicious, Dec 19, 2020

2. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Dec 19, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Applications randomly won't open until I restart

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Applications randomly won't open until I restart

1. Applications randomly won't open until I restart - Similar Threads - Applications randomly won't

2. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: this is frustrating. Teams and Outlook still works but the internet has drops.Only option is to restart your device to fix internet breaking issue...
  3. A game won't open until I restart my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A game won't open until I restart my pc.: It doesn't happen to all of my games, only with one actually. I click on the game and the only thing it does is showing the loading circle but it goes away a second later and nothing else. It then opens when I restart my pc. It happened to another game a while ago but it's...
  4. A game won't open until I restart my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A game won't open until I restart my pc.: It doesn't happen to all of my games, only with one actually. I click on the game and the only thing it does is showing the loading circle but it goes away a second later and nothing else. It then opens when I restart my pc. It happened to another game a while ago but it's...
  5. Applications Won't Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications Won't Open: I am trying to open a specific application in File Explorer, but every time I try it does the blue spinny wheel thing and just cancels. No error code, no pop-ups, it's just that after the spinny thing goes away nothing happens. I've restarted my PC multiple times and have...
  6. Internet disconnects at random times and won't reconnect until I restart it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnects at random times and won't reconnect until I restart it: I've been having this issue lately maybe since like last year. My pc will randomly disconnect and if I try to connect it to my wifi it won't let me forcing me to restart the pc to be able to reconnect. It gives me the error message "" like in the image I attached Is it...
  7. computer just randomly restarts when i open certain applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer just randomly restarts when i open certain applications: the applications are so far just been games and the ones that are a little bit bigger too and when it restarts it just goes strait off no blue screen or anything and the game opens a little bit but as soon as it gets to where it is interactive it restarts...
  8. Microphone input stops randomly until application is stopped and restarted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone input stops randomly until application is stopped and restarted: Ok, so this issue is driving me nuts. I have a headset with separate mic and headphone 3.5 jacks. Also have a USB driven behringer UM2 with a mic setup. Both experience the same problem. Stops working in Discord, Skype, Teamspeak, anything I use. The call must be...
  9. Random Crash, until restarted. No BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Crash, until restarted. No BSOD: Windows 1902 (OS.Build 18362.418) Hi, This was a random crash that happened, occurred few times in the past. However, Through inspecting in the eventlog, it only states the " The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the...
  10. Random Crash, until restarted. No BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Crash, until restarted. No BSOD: Windows 1902 (OS.Build 18362.418) Hi, This was a random crash that happened, occurred few times in the past. However, Through inspecting in the eventlog, it only states the " The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the...