Windows 10: Applications regularly crash after less than 10 minutes of usage

Discus and support Applications regularly crash after less than 10 minutes of usage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear community, I've got a stability problem with my computer (Windows 10 Pro). When I start Firefox or the game Besiege for example, these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Freddy2400, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Applications regularly crash after less than 10 minutes of usage

Dear community,

I've got a stability problem with my computer (Windows 10 Pro).
    When I start Firefox or the game Besiege for example, these applications suddenly close after less than 10 minutes of usage.
    I've already contacted the support of one of the applications that regularly crash and sent them an error log.
    Their answer: I've got a problem with my memory.
    Unfortunately, I just cannot figure out where the problem lies exactly as the Windows Memory Test finds no error.

Here two screenshots of the crash events in the Windows crash monitor:

Applications regularly crash after less than 10 minutes of usage [​IMG]

Applications regularly crash after less than 10 minutes of usage [​IMG]

And furthermore an error log of the game Besiege (full in attachment):

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.4.0f3_a6d8d714de6f]

Besiege.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
    in module Besiege.exe at 0023:00ff863e.

Error occurred at 2017-07-14_154236.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege\Besiege.exe, run by Frederic.
    14% memory in use.
    0 MB physical memory [0 MB free].
    0 MB paging file [0 MB free].
    0 MB user address space [3374 MB free].
    Read from location 00000046 caused an access violation.

Context:
    EDI: 0x1a2952d8 ESI: 0x13f2ed90 EAX: 0x00000046
    EBX: 0x1a2894d8 ECX: 0x00000026 EDX: 0x0000000a
    EIP: 0x00ff863e EBP: 0x01eff09c SegCs: 0x00000023
    EFlags: 0x00010202 ESP: 0x01eff098 SegSs: 0x0000002b

Bytes at CS:EIP:
    83 38 00 89 45 fc 74 59 57 8b b9 5c 21 00 00 85

Do you have an idea what the problem could be?
    The weird thing is that not every application crashes.

Thank you in advance,

:)

Freddy2400, Jul 16, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows 10 is it possible to move users and programdata folders to another drive?

It takes me less than 10 minutes to make a full image of my system partition - that's Windows and all installed software. It would take even less time, but I have Macrium Reflect verify the image after it's been written. Incrementals take much less time,
    of course. Restoring the image takes a little over 6 minutes.

If you can make and restore images in less time than that, good for you. I'm happy with 10 and 6 minutes, respectively. Less than that wouldn't make a difference to me.

I hope your copy of Windows never crashes, but if it does, and you decide to restore only Windows, post back and let us know how well your software applications are working.

BulldogXX, Jul 16, 2017
  3. dave bolo Win User
    windows 10 photos

Still having the same problems, cannot use this app, as it crashes and returns to the home page, after less than 1 minute.

dave bolo, Jul 16, 2017
Thema:

Applications regularly crash after less than 10 minutes of usage

1. Applications regularly crash after less than 10 minutes of usage - Similar Threads - Applications regularly crash

2. Regular application crashes and BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular application crashes and BSODs: I am currently experiencing regular crashes of different applications on my machine. Most prominent are crashes of jvm applications which are always caused by anEXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005When proceeding to restart those applications then my OS will eventially crash...
  3. Regular application crashes and BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular application crashes and BSODs: I am currently experiencing regular crashes of different applications on my machine. Most prominent are crashes of jvm applications which are always caused by anEXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005When proceeding to restart those applications then my OS will eventially crash...
  4. Regular application crashes and BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows will shut down in less than a minute.

Windows will shut down in less than a minute.: After installing a windows update a while back, I keep getting a pop-up every once in a while saying "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute." Sometimes it happens a few times in a row, sometimes it doesn't happen for days. Also, Windows...
  6. Main Screen reverts to lock screen in less than a minute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Main Screen reverts to lock screen in less than a minute: My new laptop has a problem with staying either on the main screen or app after less than a minute of inaction. The screen dims and goes back to the lock screen and I have to enter my pin number again. What's up with this?...
  7. Does Windows LTSC use less RAM than regular Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Windows LTSC use less RAM than regular Windows 10?: How much RAM does LTSC use? I've only recently heard of Windows LTSC, and was surprised by the amount of RAM Windows 10 uses now. Are there any differences in RAM between different versions of 10? I'm not sure if Feature, or Help is the best flair to pick. submitted by...
  8. Regular BSOD after minutes to hours

Regular BSOD after minutes to hours: Recently, my laptop has started generating BSODs after operating for a while. The time varies; it can be minutes or hours. I have run the Windows Memory Diagnostic, HP's hardware diagnostic tools, and a full system scan with BitDefender without result. "sfc /scannow" has been...
  9. Crash loop "IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL"

Crash loop "IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL": After encountering the stop code: IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL, I found a solved question where they were directed to use the driver verifier following this link here and once I rebooted after setting it up windows crashed during boot up and after failing to automatically...
  10. GPU overheating less than a minute into gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU overheating less than a minute into gaming: OK, so about a month ago i brought dark souls 3 and around 5 minutes into playing the game, my monitor displayed the "No connection found screen" and my headset cut off all my sound. I was on discord at the time and the people in the call said i just disconnected without...