Windows 10: Applications start to load and disappear

Discus and support Applications start to load and disappear in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 , OS Build 19042.867 Problem: Most programs start to load then disappear and are not executing per task manager. This just started, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by M.J.Jolma, Mar 24, 2021.

1. M.J.Jolma Win User

Applications start to load and disappear

Windows 10 , OS Build 19042.867

Problem: Most programs start to load then disappear and are not executing per task manager. This just started, no such issues before

Example... services.msc loads and displays and after about 3 seconds disappears and is not executing.

SFC /scannow is run, finds no problem

Windows update service is set to run automatically

:)

M.J.Jolma, Mar 24, 2021
  2. majimoto Win User

Apps start to load and then disappear

I have the same problem. Refreshed windows 10 and still apps just start and disappear.

Any suggestions ?

majimoto, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Applications start to load and disappear

Desktop applications disappeared

Updated yesterday. Now open applications disappear when I move to another. No open windows visible except for the one I am currently using. I can access again thru the start menu, but this does not solve the issue of the open applications hiding/disappearing.
    No longer able to even click on the toolbar 'icon' for an open app. Suggestions for how to fix this? I didn't change any settings.

TravisBarkercsan, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Applications start to load and disappear

1. Applications start to load and disappear - Similar Threads - Applications start load

2. No applications loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No applications loading.: Nothing works, I press application and it doesn’t load, the it tells me I don’t have the right permission, then, I get told to open reg edit and all that kinda stuff, and even that wont load! I cannot do anything! I’m stuck! Anybody got a solution? :...
  3. No applications loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No applications loading.: Nothing works, I press application and it doesn’t load, the it tells me I don’t have the right permission, then, I get told to open reg edit and all that kinda stuff, and even that wont load! I cannot do anything! I’m stuck! Anybody got a solution? :...
  4. No applications loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The applications will not start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The applications will not start.: After installing the latest updates in Update Manager, I restarted my PC and found that no Microsoft applications were working. The troubleshooter says that it cannot find a problem. After trying everything I could get on the internet, I come here to see How can I solve this?...
  6. Applications take a ridiculously long time to load, or don't load at all. Only started...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications take a ridiculously long time to load, or don't load at all. Only started...: Hi all, I've been having this very frustrating issue ever since I updated Windows a couple of weeks ago when I got a message that it would be going out of service. I let it update and since then literally any program, be it Chrome, Discord, Steam, Battle.net, Spotify or any...
  7. Start & Applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start & Applications: FYI: Start CAN be like this, small & without tiles AND one CAN use the Applications window instead [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-applications/71599f4e-924e-47c9-8658-4d8f1b9ccf06
  8. Applications not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications not starting: My computer suggested me to restart the device in order to repair the drive. I did that but now none of my computer applications are starting. It shows application error with the number 0xc0000135. Please help....
  9. Applications disappeared from start-up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications disappeared from start-up?: OS Name Version Microsoft Windows 10 Home 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Several programs, of which include qBitorrent, Steam, and Discord, have seemingly been removed from start-up. Windows hasn't updated for a few weeks now, and I've scanned my computer for viruses and came up...
  10. Desktop applications disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop applications disappeared: Updated yesterday. Now open applications disappear when I move to another. No open windows visible except for the one I am currently using. I can access again thru the start menu, but this does not solve the issue of the open applications hiding/disappearing. No longer able...