Windows 10: Applications that are adding/modifying Packet Redirect Filters DDProxy in Windows Filtering...

Discus and support Applications that are adding/modifying Packet Redirect Filters DDProxy in Windows Filtering... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, Today, we have a lot of applications that are adding/modifying Filters that it is making it difficult to troubleshoot which application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Praveen Shanbhag, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Applications that are adding/modifying Packet Redirect Filters DDProxy in Windows Filtering...

Hi Everyone,

Today, we have a lot of applications that are adding/modifying Filters that it is making it difficult to troubleshoot which application is adding or modifying the rules on a given PC.

For instance, Let's say One application adds a filter to redirect traffic via One Interface. Using DbgView, we can see that the Filter has been modified to negate the redirect rule and instead the traffic goes out via Second interface, as per the routing table.

Here the challenge is to find out which application is modifying the filters. I am wondering if there is a tool that would help us identify which applications are adding/modifying these filters so we can focus on a subset of all the applications installed on the PC.

If we can pinpoint the exact application that is modifying a specific filter, that'd be icing on the cake.

-- Praveen

:)

Praveen Shanbhag, Jul 31, 2020
  2. moizezzy Win User
    moizezzy, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Try0x101 Win User
    Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Applications that are adding/modifying Packet Redirect Filters DDProxy in Windows Filtering... [​IMG]

Try0x101, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Applications that are adding/modifying Packet Redirect Filters DDProxy in Windows Filtering...

Filter by price

Hi Thanatica,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Are you referring these feature in Windows Store?
    • When you say 'filtering by price' are you referring to price filters ascending or descending?

If yes then I suggest you to open Windows Store click on
    Apps tab
    ; Click on Top apps; Under Refine you can filter for free and paid apps. However there is no option to filter ascending or descending under paid. You may leave feedback about this feature in Feedback app. Thank
    you.

Pavan_N, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Applications that are adding/modifying Packet Redirect Filters DDProxy in Windows Filtering...

1. Applications that are adding/modifying Packet Redirect Filters DDProxy in Windows Filtering... - Similar Threads - Applications are adding

2. Lav filters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lav filters: Hello.Today i noticed at my programs a file called LAV filters .What is that and how installed?I attach a screenshot about the softwares that installed today so is it due to any of them?I tried to attached the screenshot but i can't .Is it a problem to community?...
  3. weird filter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird filter: Can someone help, my laptops color suddenly looks like it has a type of "Indie" filter on and idk what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-filter/854b9a1b-92e5-4403-a04d-a863c8003d29
  4. Search Filter

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Search Filter: Under content filter I have turned on the filter inappropriate websites and searches. However it still allows searches that should be marked as inappropriate. Is there away to add words or phrases that can not be searched.Thanks in advance for any help or insight....
  5. Color profile/filter added after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color profile/filter added after update: Hello, Yesterday, I noticed there were some extra windows updates that involved my monitor (viewsonic xg2530) and processor (Ryzen 7 3600). I also may have updated the graphics card (GTX 1080). After my computer restarted, the colors on various UI menus on my Viewsonic...
  6. Keyboard filter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard filter?: I would like to filter the keyboard inputs coming from the ps/2 port so that I can use a second keyboard for hotkeys without interfering with my USB keyboard. What would be an appropriate way to accomplish this? submitted by /u/MolyCrys [link] [comments]...
  7. registering filter handlers_replacing existing filter handlers

in Cortana
    registering filter handlers_replacing existing filter handlers: Dear MS Community I'm having issues searching for PDF files for words within its contents. I'd tried indexing options and checking the box "Index Properties and File Contents", I'd notice the filter description/filter handlers of extension/file types PDF is Nuance PDF...
  8. Phishing Filter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phishing Filter: How do I turn on the Phishing Filter in Wondows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phishing-filter/eec18ab4-8c52-4367-846d-58d44d1aeb89"
  9. filter key

in Windows 10 Customization
    filter key: how do I turn off filter keys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/filter-key/4b82c632-80a2-4d72-bd2a-a252f61c6d11
  10. How Chrome's ad filtering works

in Windows 10 News
    How Chrome's ad filtering works: While most advertising on the web is respectful of user experience, over the years we've increasingly heard from our users that some advertising can be particularly intrusive. As we announced last June, Chrome will tackle this issue by removing ads from sites that do not...