Windows 10: Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Applications will not install in Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to install apps or games from the Store, I get an error message that has been popping up for the last week or so. Nothing I found on the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ConnieStenger394, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

Whenever I try to install apps or games from the Store, I get an error message that has been popping up for the last week or so. Nothing I found on the internet so far has helped with that problem.

:)

ConnieStenger394, Nov 3, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 3, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    How to install Sky news application from Microsoft Store?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To install Sky news application on the computer, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Click on the search bar on the top right corner and search for Sky news application.
    3. Click on the Sky news application from the search results.
    4. You will find Install button on the right side of the screen, click on it to install the application.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Get trusted apps and games from Microsoft Store

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 3, 2021
  4. Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

1. Applications will not install in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Applications install Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Application not installing.: I have tried to install several apps from Microsoft Store and none of them seem to install. The app will fail after some time. I have received several different error codes. I have received this code from trying to install Clipchamp on different attempts. I have tried all the...
  3. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Application not installing.: I have tried to install several apps from Microsoft Store and none of them seem to install. The app will fail after some time. I have received several different error codes. I have received this code from trying to install Clipchamp on different attempts. I have tried all the...
  4. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't install applications on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install applications on Microsoft Store: I have Windows 10 Home on a Dell Optiplex 990, and I cannot install any apps from Microsoft StoreWhen trying to download something, it will think for a few seconds, then provide me with "Something went wrong on our end." The error code is 0x00000000.Trying to retry the...
  6. Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications will not install in Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install apps or games from the Store, I get an error message that has been popping up for the last week or so. Nothing I found on the internet so far has helped with that problem....
  7. Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

Applications will not install in Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install apps or games from the Store, I get an error message that has been popping up for the last week or so. Nothing I found on the internet so far has helped with that problem....
  8. Microsoft Store Not Installing applications

Microsoft Store Not Installing applications: Everytime I try to install an application from the Microsoft store, the item goes into Queue and doesn't install. Also with the same issue. I tried uninstalling apps to open space and I have reset the store, there is no change. Please I need assistance would like to speak to...
  9. Applications not finishing installation in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications not finishing installation in Microsoft Store: “Xbox game bar plugin”, “Your phone”, and “Microsoft Photos” are all showing as “installing”, and the progress bar is very close to the end. They have been stuck there for hours, and I’ve reset the store and also ran a troubleshooter. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks...
  10. Many of the Microsoft Store Application is not installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Many of the Microsoft Store Application is not installed: Many of the Microsoft Store Application did not install my PC. How to install Microsoft Store and other applications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-of-the-microsoft-store-application-is-not/82e99c04-d549-4086-8452-2d4ba23d6740"