Windows 10: Application's Window is Bigger than Monitor Screen

Discus and support Application's Window is Bigger than Monitor Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The window of application (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware) is larger than the monitor screen. As a result the controls are beyond the reach of the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by martian, Oct 16, 2018.

1. martian Win User

Application's Window is Bigger than Monitor Screen

The window of application (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware)
    is larger than the monitor screen. As a result the controls
    are beyond the reach of the mouse pointer. The window
    of another application (Inventor) almost covers the entire
    screen
    Is it possible to make the window of an application smaller?

:)

martian, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Screen saver with dual monitors

Hi,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you upgraded the graphics card?

• Do you have any other issues except the screensaver issue on second monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the below link to update the graphics card drivers and update the drivers for second monitor.

How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

After performing the above steps, try to set the screen saver and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer:
    Connect a second monitor or projector

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Application's Window is Bigger than Monitor Screen - Similar Threads - Application's Window Bigger

2. Make text bigger than 225%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make text bigger than 225%: I want to make ONLY TEXT bigger, and the slider for that is maxed out at 225% but i personally need something closer to 300%-315%. I'm using a small screen and seated a few feet away so the text is unreaable, i can not physically get any closer to the screen. I can't use the...
  3. Physical monitor dimensions smaller or bigger than what's detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Physical monitor dimensions smaller or bigger than what's detected: Hello, I have a laptop connected to an ultra wide monitor utilizing it as a dual monitor set up. Under display settings the physical height dimensions of the monitors detected are the same the only difference is the length one is longer than the other. It's a minor...
  4. Physical monitor dimensions smaller or bigger than what's detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Physical monitor dimensions smaller or bigger than what's detected: Hello, I have a laptop connected to an ultra wide monitor utilizing it as a dual monitor set up. Under display settings the physical height dimensions of the monitors detected are the same the only difference is the length one is longer than the other. It's a minor...
  5. How to Increase bigger than 175%

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Increase bigger than 175%: Thanks in advance everyone. I tried looking for this answer, guess I am the only one. I would like to increase my font, icons, pinned folders, everything where I could see it 20 feet from computer. I have a large enough screen. I noticed even when scaling font, it doesn't...
  6. image is bigger than the screen

image is bigger than the screen: After an update I cannot see the edges of my screen, its like the screen has zoomed in and the edges are cut off. I have tried all the display settings, changed everything, nothing has worked. can anyone help me please? I am using a lenovo tablet/computer attached via HDMI...
  7. some app is bigger than the screen laptop on windows 10

some app is bigger than the screen laptop on windows 10: [ATTACH] Dear all. I need help from you that my computer show some app is bigger than the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-app-is-bigger-than-the-screen-laptop-on/99baa409-8cff-4a1a-adae-7271c46d1c09
  8. Windows 10 is bigger than my screen will show

Windows 10 is bigger than my screen will show: Everything had been fine. I updated to Windows 10 several months ago. Somehow today, everything changed. I had been in Outlook while I had breakfast. Highest resolution 1920x1080. I left and came back and suddenly Outlook was huge. I could not get to my task bar. I could...
  9. Display bigger than monitor?

Display bigger than monitor?: My display is bigger than the actual monitor. I am on the recommended resolution and icon size, still cant see edges of display as my screen is too small. It is set to the Samsung Monitor which has worked fine for my PS4 during the last 4 years. What can I do to fix this?...
  10. Black screen with bigger than normal cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with bigger than normal cursor: Model: Lenovo Legion L530 8gb ram Hdd 1tb 7200rpm Core i5 8300h Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti My laptop updated almost a month ago to windows 10 1903 In the last days my laptop has been working great, relatively fast boot times, hard drive not going to 100%, etc. But last...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. application is bigger than the screen

2. screen bigger than monitor

3. windows is bigger than tv

4. screen on sylvania bigger than window,
  5. application maximzing to larger than screen,
  6. application windows are larger than screen,
  7. window is bigger than screen,
  8. screen is bigger is than monitor,
  9. windows screen is larger than monitor,
  10. application interface is larger than screen