Windows 10: Applications

Discus and support Applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of my applications are opening in full screen mode. The normal button to resize them is greyed out. How can I get them to resize?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StanleyMael, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Applications

All of my applications are opening in full screen mode. The normal button to resize them is greyed out. How can I get them to resize?

:)

StanleyMael, Nov 15, 2019

2. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 15, 2019
  3. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID (windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

It must be difficult when things do not work as expected.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to check whether the applications are compatible or not from the manufactures website. If these applications are compatible, I suggest you to run the application in compatible mode and check if it helps to
    resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 15, 2019
  4. WojtasRed Win User

Applications

Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Applications :)

WojtasRed, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Applications

1. Applications - Similar Threads - Applications

2. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  3. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  4. Facing drop-down issue in one of the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing drop-down issue in one of the application: Hi,We use application IntuitiveERP in Windows 11. I'm not able to access any of the drop-down available in IntuitiveERP on in Windows 11. Works for every other user but the issue is only a particular user. We tried to format/reinstall windows 11 but the issue is not resolved....
  5. Facing drop-down issue in one of the application

Facing drop-down issue in one of the application: Hi,We use application IntuitiveERP in Windows 11. I'm not able to access any of the drop-down available in IntuitiveERP on in Windows 11. Works for every other user but the issue is only a particular user. We tried to format/reinstall windows 11 but the issue is not resolved....
  6. applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops: Hi all,I am having an Issue on my Intel NUC running Windows 10 Pro. Some applications that I try to launch e.g. Task manager, google chrome, will launch successfully but on unlisted desktops. I thought task Manager was broken initially, but I saw this problem when accessing...
  7. applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops

applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops: Hi all,I am having an Issue on my Intel NUC running Windows 10 Pro. Some applications that I try to launch e.g. Task manager, google chrome, will launch successfully but on unlisted desktops. I thought task Manager was broken initially, but I saw this problem when accessing...
  8. applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....
  10. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....