Windows 10: appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ?

Discus and support appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having error -(0xc0150002) how to fix it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Piyush rai, Sep 28, 2019.

1. appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ?

I am having error -(0xc0150002) how to fix it ?

:)

Piyush rai, Sep 28, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ? :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ? :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ? :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ? :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ? :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ? :D

4. Mussels Win User

appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ?

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ?

1. appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ? - Similar Threads - appliction error 0xc0150002

2. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....: i install vscode c+++ reinstall but it does not work wthat should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cnextexe-application-error-x-the-application-was/44722c5a-7469-4165-9b92-24adda9c1690
  3. keep getting error code 0xc0150002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep getting error code 0xc0150002: when ever i go launch a program, i keep getting error code 0xc0150002. i tried every way to fix it like repairing and reinstalling visual studio but that never worked. i even tried reinstalling the program 3 times but the problem still persists....
  4. keep getting error code 0xc0150002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keep getting error code 0xc0150002: when ever i go launch a program, i keep getting error code 0xc0150002. i tried every way to fix it like repairing and reinstalling visual studio but that never worked. i even tried reinstalling the program 3 times but the problem still persists....
  5. Does Dragon affect other applictions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Dragon affect other applictions?: Hi everyone,Does anyone know if Dragon affects other applications? I have a new HP Envy computer, just 4 months old, with 16 GB ram. Things were working well until about a week ago. Suddenly, I began having problems opening up tabs on my browser - Amazon, my bank, gmail, the...
  6. Error 0xc0150002 wrong chipset requested.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc0150002 wrong chipset requested.: Many programs across the computer suddenly give error 0xc0150002. Checking the event viewer showed that side by side can't find visual studio 2015 for AMD. That is because I have an Intel chip. How can I get the programs to request dlls that work on my system? I suspect...
  7. Windows updates resetting applictions on desktop

Windows updates resetting applictions on desktop: For the last several months, each monthly update from Microsoft has reset my office products. All Outlook mail settings, including my account servers, is lost, office products look like a fresh install with no linkage to my saved excel or word files, Chrome requires a...
  8. VirtualBoxVM.exe -Appliction Error

VirtualBoxVM.exe -Appliction Error: I was running ubuntu 18.04 on VirtualBox, and this error appeared, when I click ok, it shut down ubuntu! What should I do? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualboxvmexe-appliction-error/0633d7aa-fcdb-41b7-a7bd-43e3942ffad2
  9. facing issue with appliction error popups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    facing issue with appliction error popups: "WerFault.exe - Application error the exception illegal instruction, an attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction (0x000001d) occurred in the application at location 0x00007ffc47c4b7 " Im getting this error message please help me out with this....
  10. dbgcore.dll Bad Image (0xc000012f) & Application Error (0xc0150002)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    dbgcore.dll Bad Image (0xc000012f) & Application Error (0xc0150002): I am encountering this problem on Windows 10 Pro Errors i am seeing: - i can't run Outlast, Geometry Dash, Assassin's Creed (even i reinstalled them) [separate errors] - I am seeing less options [Shut Down & Log off, Task Manager] (on Right-Click Context Menu on Start...
Tags: