Windows 10: Applied a theme to W10 and this happens in Mail when I put something into search

Discus and support Applied a theme to W10 and this happens in Mail when I put something into search in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How can I make this clearer while keeping the same overall theme?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ETali, Nov 24, 2019.

1. ETali Win User

Applied a theme to W10 and this happens in Mail when I put something into search

Applied a theme to W10 and this happens in Mail when I put something into search 7f57b8e0-3c68-4235-a66f-9ac77d0f1597?upload=true.png

How can I make this clearer while keeping the same overall theme?

:)

ETali, Nov 24, 2019

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Davidp8 Win User
    how to add contact to new mail in w10

My issue is with W10 new mail. Transferring contacts and (if possible) mail messages from old live mail.

I don't understand the People App?

I cannot see any steps to take me to a contact list on the new mail pages.

I have tried saving from old contacts list , but how to import them?

the references given don't seem to line up with mu window in mail.

Then how to import G-mail address list?

David

Davidp8, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Applied a theme to W10 and this happens in Mail when I put something into search

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Applied a theme to W10 and this happens in Mail when I put something into search

1. Applied a theme to W10 and this happens in Mail when I put something into search - Similar Threads - Applied theme W10

2. Has something happened to windows mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has something happened to windows mail?: I have Gmail sync to my android and to Mail on my pc. Suddenly not getting messages loaded or folders synced on Mail, but android's ok.nothings changed on my end - - tried removing account from mail and adding it back in. Looked like it was going to work, but still not...
  3. Has something happened to windows mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has something happened to windows mail?: I have Gmail sync to my android and to Mail on my pc. Suddenly not getting messages loaded or folders synced on Mail, but android's ok.nothings changed on my end - - tried removing account from mail and adding it back in. Looked like it was going to work, but still not...
  4. Applying Themes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applying Themes Windows 10: I have downloaded several themes but when I click "Apply" on the theme nothing happens. No ideawhat I am doing wrong since it used to work fine. All my Windows updates are up-to-date...
  5. This happens when I click something in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens when I click something in File Explorer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Strange_Dark_5070 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8tcul/this_happens_when_i_click_something_in_file/
  6. AFTER I DOWNLOAD A THEME FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE AND CLICK "APPLY" , NOTHING HAPPENS?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AFTER I DOWNLOAD A THEME FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE AND CLICK "APPLY" , NOTHING HAPPENS?: After I download a "Theme" from the "Microsoft" store that theme does not show up in my "Themes?" Although it says "installed." Any suggestions? Thank you!...
  7. Something odd that happens when I get a BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something odd that happens when I get a BSOD: Often, when I get a BSOD (which happens a lot since I've gotten the update), when my computer is rebooted I get a message saying "You need to provide administrator access to delete this folder", and the folder in question is usually my entire C: folder. Any tips as to why...
  8. Put in the Wrong email when I bought something

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Put in the Wrong email when I bought something: I bought windows 10 for my pc but when i had to put in the email to get the product key i put in an a accidental letter that wasnt suppose to be there and now i bought it with no recepit only that it got charged to my account. I have no idea what I should do....
  9. Apply a theme through SCCM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apply a theme through SCCM: Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so apologies if it is not. I have a unique situation where certain computers in my environment need a particular desktop wallpaper applied to them with a certain color background. I created a theme that would do both, but I...
  10. Something keeps happening when I type

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something keeps happening when I type: [ATTACH] Instead of a line when I type in a text box, it just becomes a whole black rectangle. Can someone help me? Thanks. Something I could of thinked of: (this started this morning) This morning, an update happened. The update could've done something to do this >...