Windows 10: Applocker help

Discus and support Applocker help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, Trying to configure applocker but have some questions: Configuring on our server, it can't find most of the Win10 apps under the Packaged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hello123, Aug 9, 2020.

1. hello123 Win User

Applocker help

Hi all,

Trying to configure applocker but have some questions:

1. Configuring on our server, it can't find most of the Win10 apps under the Packaged apps option because they aren't installed on the server, is there a way to find these so I can block them? I can find the options if I edit my local group policy, would it best to configure locally then export/import to the server, would that work?

any help will be much appreciated

thank you

:)

hello123, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Paola Gar Win User

applocker publisher information cannot extracted Windows 10 only

Hi,

In order for us to know where the issue is coming from, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this the first time that you'll be using AppLocker in Windows 10?
    • Have you made any changes or applied an update to your device before the issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • If possible, kindly send us a screenshot of the complete error message you're getting and the AppLocker you're using.

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Applocker

I block the IE just for testing
    But now its block all exe file and i run the default rule.
    I want that regular user will be able to install exe files
    But applocker block all exe
    any suggestion ?

alexxx55555, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Applocker help

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Applocker help

1. Applocker help - Similar Threads - Applocker help

2. Applocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applocker: Hello I heard about applocker and how it helps to protect the PC.Should I enable applocker?Does it change the way I use my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applocker/40002d03-47d1-4cf4-afa6-233018750a75
  3. Applocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applocker: Hello I heard about applocker and how it helps to protect the PC.Should I enable applocker?Does it change the way I use my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applocker/40002d03-47d1-4cf4-afa6-233018750a75
  4. How do I block executables from running using applocker in a corporate / enterprise...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I block executables from running using applocker in a corporate / enterprise...: Hello, I am looking for helps blocking executables and unwatned apps from being ran on corporate and field PCs. We have windows pro and enterprise editions and I am looking for what would be the most efficient way of doing this. I have tried configuration profiles in intune...
  5. How do I block executables from running using applocker in a corporate / enterprise...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I block executables from running using applocker in a corporate / enterprise...: Hello, I am looking for helps blocking executables and unwatned apps from being ran on corporate and field PCs. We have windows pro and enterprise editions and I am looking for what would be the most efficient way of doing this. I have tried configuration profiles in intune...
  6. How do I block executables from running using applocker in a corporate / enterprise...

7. Why when I active Applocker on my Windows 11 and activate the rules my parameters get blocked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when I active Applocker on my Windows 11 and activate the rules my parameters get blocked?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to secure my desktop which is under win11pro 23H2 with secpol.msc .When I juste set my Applocker and create the basics rules then restart, I can't open my parameters. even my windows key doesn't work !!!I've look for "NoControlPanel" rule on regedit...
  8. Why when I active Applocker on my Windows 11 and activate the rules my parameters get blocked?

Why when I active Applocker on my Windows 11 and activate the rules my parameters get blocked?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to secure my desktop which is under win11pro 23H2 with secpol.msc .When I juste set my Applocker and create the basics rules then restart, I can't open my parameters. even my windows key doesn't work !!!I've look for "NoControlPanel" rule on regedit...
  9. AppLocker Policy keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppLocker Policy keeps Crashing: Hi, I'm trying to block certain programs through AppLocker, but every time I'm applying an exemption specifically publisher, the group policy editor crashes with the error below. I want to exclude signed apps from the rule, and I set it up exactly as below, but it crashes. I...
  10. AppLocker Policy keeps Crashing

AppLocker Policy keeps Crashing: Hi, I'm trying to block certain programs through AppLocker, but every time I'm applying an exemption specifically publisher, the group policy editor crashes with the error below. I want to exclude signed apps from the rule, and I set it up exactly as below, but it crashes. I...