Windows 10: Applocker

Discus and support Applocker in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I disable access to IE using applocker but now its blocking all exe files on the system There is solution for this? Thanks 152683 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alexxx55555, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Applocker

Hi all,

I disable access to IE using applocker but now its blocking all exe files on the system
    There is solution for this?

Thanks

:)

alexxx55555, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Paola Gar Win User

applocker publisher information cannot extracted Windows 10 only

Hi,

In order for us to know where the issue is coming from, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this the first time that you'll be using AppLocker in Windows 10?
    • Have you made any changes or applied an update to your device before the issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • If possible, kindly send us a screenshot of the complete error message you're getting and the AppLocker you're using.

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Mar 21, 2020
  3. JamshedMuhammad Khan, Mar 21, 2020
  4. chisle Win User

Applocker

Applocker not blocking -- Win10Pro, Applocker configured, AppIDsvc run

• Applocker: configured blocking of apps and executables
    • Applocker rules: set to enforcing
    • Service: AppIDSvc is running

I've been trying to get Edge and a couple other utilities blocked on the laptop to keep distractions to a minimum for my child who uses the computer to study.
    However, even after rules are defined, and they are set to enforcing as blocked, the apps and executables are still available to them -- even after a reboot.

I have followed the instructions here: https://social.technet.microsoft.com...10itprogeneral
    However, there is still no blocking of the apps or the executables.
    Thank you for your consideration.

chisle, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Applocker

1. Applocker - Similar Threads - Applocker

2. Applocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applocker: Hi all, I disable access to IE using applocker but now its blocking all exe files on the system There is solution for this? Thanks 152683
  3. AppLocker: Deny one app for all except Publisher/another App

AppLocker: Deny one app for all except Publisher/another App: Hi, Windows 10 1809 Enterprise (corporate install) I need 2 versions of Java RE installed: an older version for a bespoke app and the latest version. The old version must only be able to be used when called by the bespoke app and nothing else. And the new version must be...
  4. Get-AppxPackage error:0x800704EC / 0x80073D01) Applocker

in Cortana
    Get-AppxPackage error:0x800704EC / 0x80073D01) Applocker: Hi, i`ve tried to reinstall cortana because its missing on my win10 computer (in 1809,1903,1909) without success: powershell: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Windows.Cortana | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}...
  5. Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGro up/StoreApps/Policy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGro up/StoreApps/Policy: Hello, I have the following Problem in Windows 10 Home: MDM-ConfigurationManager: Befehlsfehlerstatus. ID der Konfiguratonsquelle: ({AD68119A-6A55-47B2-9764-C6F533708987}), Registrierungstyp: (FamilySafety), CSP-Name: (AppLocker), Befehlstyp: (Add: from Replace or Add),...
  6. Applocker in Windows 10 Education Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Applocker in Windows 10 Education Pro: I want to turn of AppLocker. Could you please guide me how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applocker-in-windows-10-education-pro/c77d911e-1fc3-4bd3-bda4-43ac1115184e"
  7. How to set up AppLocker restrictions on Windows 10 Pro?

How to set up AppLocker restrictions on Windows 10 Pro?: I'm installing an office PC in a small business and I was wondering how do I enable AppLocker restrictions? It seems like I've set them up in the gpedit.msc console, then started up AppIdentity service (set it to auto-run) but no matter what I do, the restrictions are not...
  8. How to set up AppLocker restrictions on Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to set up AppLocker restrictions on Windows 10 Pro?: I'm installing an office PC in a small business and I was wondering how do I enable AppLocker restrictions? It seems like I've set them up in the gpedit.msc console, then started up AppIdentity service (set it to auto-run) but no matter what I do, the restrictions are not...
  9. Block a DLL with Applocker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Block a DLL with Applocker: Hi all, On my organization we want to implement Applocker to block unauthorized DLLs. So far, I've created a very simple test, I've created an exe file that loads a function stored on a DLL. I created the program using visual studio and C#. [ATTACH] I followed the...
  10. Windows 10 1809 Applocker issue - Calculator being blocked by default rule

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 Applocker issue - Calculator being blocked by default rule: <p>Since updating some machines in our enterprise to Windows 10 1809, AppLocker's default rule for Packaged App Execution is randomly blocking Calculator intermittently. We only have the default rule for Packaged App Execution being enforced, which allows all signed packaged...