Windows 10: Apply a specific font to the whole W10 system

Discus and support Apply a specific font to the whole W10 system in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 7 we could set the font we choose and apply it to the whole Windows system menus and everywhere. Now, a registry file is set to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by doumo41, Nov 21, 2018.

1. doumo41 Win User

Apply a specific font to the whole W10 system

In Windows 7 we could set the font we choose and apply it to the whole Windows system menus and everywhere.

Now, a registry file is set to change the default Segoe UI font and by editing it, it only can change some fonts of the system.

Would it really be possible to make it easy to choose and set the font we like for the entire Windows 10 system including programs?

This will really be very helpful.

Thanks for upvoting this post.

:)

doumo41, Nov 21, 2018

2. Font's

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to the size of menu and palettes. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we request you to check the following suggestion and revert to us.

• I suggest you to check if the problem happens with a specific font or with multiple fonts.
    • I suggest you to install the font and check if things work fine after reboot.
    • Check if Windows accessibility setting is turned on.

I suggest you to refer the answers of Mr. Ronnie Vernon, from the following link.

how to change font size under icon in windows 8

Note: The steps provided in the link also applies to Windows 10 as well.

Reply us with the result to assist you better.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 21, 2018
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Apply a specific font to the whole W10 system

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Apply a specific font to the whole W10 system

1. Apply a specific font to the whole W10 system - Similar Threads - Apply specific font

2. Exposure settings not applying in w10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Exposure settings not applying in w10.: Hello. I have been beating against, what I consider, an enforced exposure setting lock in windows 10 when trying to set up pk-910h camera from A4Tech. To start off - the default Camera app provided by Windows did not help me with this problem. There is no similar setting to...
  3. Exposure settings not applying in w10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exposure settings not applying in w10.: Hello. I have been beating against, what I consider, an enforced exposure setting lock in windows 10 when trying to set up pk-910h camera from A4Tech. To start off - the default Camera app provided by Windows did not help me with this problem. There is no similar setting to...
  4. Exposure settings not applying in w10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there any way to apply the skin to the whole system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to apply the skin to the whole system: I had recently installed a skin to my windows, but it only works on a few apps, is there any way to apply the skin to the whole system submitted by /u/Comfortable_Year_630 [link] [comments]...
  6. System Font Change not applying properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Font Change not applying properly: I have two ethernet networked HP laptops running side by side, both of which were upgraded simultaneously to 20H2 with all updates via in-place installs from an ISO created with the Media Creation Tool, copied to both desktops, then mounted and used to do the upgrade. After...
  7. System Font Change not applying properly

System Font Change not applying properly: I have two ethernet networked HP laptops running side by side, both of which were upgraded simultaneously to 20H2 with all updates via in-place installs from an ISO created with the Media Creation Tool, copied to both desktops, then mounted and used to do the upgrade. After...
  8. System Font Change not applying properly

in Windows 10 Support
  9. System font

System font: How do I change the background w10 font that shows up when W10 first opens on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-font/d8d1a0a1-a404-4589-80be-29ad9b7e4ea9
  10. Download and Install whole font family

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download and Install whole font family: Why can't I download the whole Bahnschrift font family on my desktop. When I downloaded it, there are 15 files of .ttf, indcluding Bahnschrift Semibold Condensed, etc. But when I installed it, there's only 1 .ttf that was installed. It is regular Bahnscrift. So, how can I...