Windows 10: apply a sticker to a group

Discus and support apply a sticker to a group in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I created a perfect 3D shape. I wanted to make it evolve by perforating a cone, good. I created the group, ok. I wanted to associate a sticker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lucky_guitar_3d, Apr 23, 2020.

1. apply a sticker to a group

Hello,

I created a perfect 3D shape.
    I wanted to make it evolve by perforating a cone, good.
    I created the group, ok.
    I wanted to associate a sticker with the group but it did not work because the cone was not taken into account by the sticker.

how to do this.
    thank you so much.

lucky guitar voice

presentation of my problem

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

lucky_guitar_3d, Apr 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Group Policy re-applying even if removed

Hi,

Thank you for getting back with a reply.

I would like to inform you that the issue that you are facing may be due to the reasons stated below:

1. User profile corruption.

[*]2. User Profile Service or Group Policy Client service stopped working.
    [*]3. Antivirus software conflicts.
    [*]I would suggest that you first check if the services for Group Policy are running. To do so follow the steps mentioned below:

• Find the Group Policy Client service.
    • Right click on the service, and click on Properties.
    • The service status should be started and startup type
      automatic
      , if not, change the values accordingly, then click Apply and then OK.
    • Press Windows + R key and type "services.msc" and press enter.
    If the issue persists, reset Winsock and check.

a. Click Start button, type command prompt and click
    Run as administrator.

b. Type/paste the following command and hit enter.

netsh winsock reset

c. Type exit and then press Enter

[*]

[*]
    Write to us with the status of the issues experienced on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Apr 23, 2020
  4. apply a sticker to a group

Windows 10 error: "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client service. Please consult your system administrator"

Hi Rico,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the operating system.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which edition of Windows Operating System are you using?
    • What all the troubleshooting steps have you performed?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your Operating System?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your system?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Stop the Group Policy service, restart and set it to Automatic.

Group Policy Client service, this service is responsible for applying settings configured by administrators for the computers and users through the Group Policy component. If the service
    is disabled the settings will be applied and applications and components will not be manageable through Group Policy.

Step 1: Stop the Group Policy Client service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

apply a sticker to a group

1. apply a sticker to a group - Similar Threads - apply sticker group

2. Group Policy Applying To .Local Not .Com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy Applying To .Local Not .Com: User folder redirection group policy has worked seamlessly for several years. All of the sudden, new users aren’t getting folder redirection.Windows Server 2019. Hybrid with 365. When creating a user, the users are created with the email rather than .local. This is standard....
  3. Group Policy Applying To .Local Not .Com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Group Policy Applying To .Local Not .Com: User folder redirection group policy has worked seamlessly for several years. All of the sudden, new users aren’t getting folder redirection.Windows Server 2019. Hybrid with 365. When creating a user, the users are created with the email rather than .local. This is standard....
  4. Group Policy won't apply to Security Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy won't apply to Security Group: Dear allI have a problem applying Group Policy when Security filtering is done by Security Group.Policy is couple of year old and it has been working perfectly till some time ago not sure when, I realized I have i problem a month ago.So, under Security filtering I have...
  5. Group Policy won't apply to Security Group

Group Policy won't apply to Security Group: Dear allI have a problem applying Group Policy when Security filtering is done by Security Group.Policy is couple of year old and it has been working perfectly till some time ago not sure when, I realized I have i problem a month ago.So, under Security filtering I have...
  6. Group Policy won't apply to Security Group

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 1903 not applying Group Policy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 not applying Group Policy: Is there a reason for Group Policy not applying on a new machine after Windows 10 update 1903 was installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-not-applying-group-policy/9354e93f-a515-439f-aa96-d2989d771872
  8. Stickers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stickers: Can you please start making and readily distribute the 4-pane Windows emblem as a sticker? Apple puts 3 in every device they sell, as a former Mac user who used to happily put that white apple on everything, I would much rather have a Windows sticker on my car....
  9. Sticker won't apply in some areas of model

Sticker won't apply in some areas of model: Imported a model, painted it in Paint3d and wanted to use a few custom stickers for higher detail parts like logos and eyes... but for some reason I can't get the sticker to be valid (its always grayed out) on any part of the model save for the bottom of the foot (which I...
  10. applying local group policy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    applying local group policy: Hi ive no experience applying group policy settings. What I'm hoping for is that I can have certain registry configurations applied cross all users. If I downloaded a registry.pol configuration, how do I apply this actually? So I've copied the file to...