Windows 10: Apply a theme through SCCM

Discus and support Apply a theme through SCCM in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so apologies if it is not. I have a unique situation where certain computers in my environment need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JB7980, Jul 3, 2019.

1. JB7980 Win User

Apply a theme through SCCM

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so apologies if it is not. I have a unique situation where certain computers in my environment need a particular desktop wallpaper applied to them with a certain color background. I created a theme that would do both, but I am unable to apply the theme to all users, current and new. Is there a way I can get this done through SCCM and not using group policy?

:)

JB7980, Jul 3, 2019
  2. atyf Win User

Nokia 6300 , problem applying themes

Hi,

I just got a new NOkia 6300 few weeks back. The problem I am facing is with applying themes. At first when I tried to apply a new theme it saif "not enough memory", then a got a 1GB Memory card but its still shows the same message of Not enough memory when
    I try to apply a new theme.

Any suggestions

Thanks ATif

atyf, Jul 3, 2019
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Apply a theme through SCCM

Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Apply a theme through SCCM

1. Apply a theme through SCCM - Similar Threads - Apply theme through

2. How do I change device name when applying an OS through SCCM? automatically, without having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change device name when applying an OS through SCCM? automatically, without having...: For example: I want to change device name for 230 laptops and I want them to be using a format ABA-Laptop-xx and I need the number to increase every time when applying an OS to a new device. Can someone please assist me with this? Example...
  3. How do I change device name when applying an OS through SCCM? automatically, without having...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change device name when applying an OS through SCCM? automatically, without having...: For example: I want to change device name for 230 laptops and I want them to be using a format ABA-Laptop-xx and I need the number to increase every time when applying an OS to a new device. Can someone please assist me with this? Example...
  4. SCCM antimalware policy not getting applied on client machine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SCCM antimalware policy not getting applied on client machine: I have added few exclusions in antimalware policy via SCCM but some how its not getting applied on client machines https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sccm-antimalware-policy-not-getting-applied-on/95254f77-28ab-4074-a5b3-e073bf38a223
  5. Applying Themes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applying Themes Windows 10: I have downloaded several themes but when I click "Apply" on the theme nothing happens. No ideawhat I am doing wrong since it used to work fine. All my Windows updates are up-to-date...
  6. Black screen after applying a theme

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after applying a theme: Hello, I was trying to edit a Windows Theme (NOT located in Resources/Themes but in my Downloads folder) with msstyleEditor and pressed "Test". The corrupt theme was applied and I now get a black screen on reboot. I've read Fix Black Screen on Windows 10 Caused by Corrupt...
  7. Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.

Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.: This is the theme. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/earth-from-above-premium/9pflgjn5pj7d?activetab=pivot:overviewtab# Windows Version 1903 Build 18362.836 Tried wsreset, logged out of store to try to re-acquire the theme. Found that it had attempted to download the...
  8. How dark theme applies in explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How dark theme applies in explorer: [ATTACH] Hello everyone I have an issue with my Lenovo T490s laptop whenever I enable dark mode for apps in the latest version of Windows 10 Enterprise (fully updated). Does anyone know how I can fix this, I just need the dark mode to work as it should. I need to get...
  9. File explorer dark theme not applying properly

File explorer dark theme not applying properly: Since the implementation of Dark theme, I've been a bizarre white tool bar, it originates from the white theme but apparently it doesn't change when I apply the dark theme. You can see what I mean here. An interesting remark I have to make is that when launching File...
  10. Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively?

Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively?: I use a high contrast theme and while I like it the problem I have with it is that it gets applied in web browsers as well and so it modifies the way in which browsers display web pages. I'd like it to apply to the browser's GUI, but not the way it displays sites. Does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setting a windows theme through sccm