Windows 10: Apply Folder View settings to all folders Automatically ?

Discus and support Apply Folder View settings to all folders Automatically ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Apply Folder View settings to all folders Automatically ? Windows 10 ; Folder view I have set to view dimensions of images for easy reference. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OtherWay1982, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Apply Folder View settings to all folders Automatically ?

Apply Folder View settings to all folders Automatically ?
    :)

OtherWay1982, Sep 26, 2019

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

I swear i saw this somewhere

It's not what you think, tools > folder options > view.
    That's for existing folders only , i need to change the default view setting for when you create a new folder !

I already applied the Win7 Full Row Mod

RuskiSnajper, Sep 26, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Apply Folder View settings to all folders Automatically ?

Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Apply Folder View settings to all folders Automatically ?

1. Apply Folder View settings to all folders Automatically ? - Similar Threads - Apply Folder View

2. Folder Options, View, Apply to Folders: Can I not set the whole drive and all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder Options, View, Apply to Folders: Can I not set the whole drive and all...: Just did a new Win7 install and as can be expected there are lots of surprises. I just want to set the Folder Options, View, "Apply to Folders" so everything is consistent from top to bottom. But I can't do this from the hard drive letter. I can't even do this with...
  3. Folder Options, View, Apply to Folders: Can I not set the whole drive and all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Options, View, Apply to Folders: Can I not set the whole drive and all...: Just did a new Win7 install and as can be expected there are lots of surprises. I just want to set the Folder Options, View, "Apply to Folders" so everything is consistent from top to bottom. But I can't do this from the hard drive letter. I can't even do this with...
  4. Apply View Format to all Sub-folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apply View Format to all Sub-folders: I'm trying to set all of the sub-folders that roll up to a particular folder have Details as their View format. This used to be easy to do, just go into View-Options, but now it seems like you can only cascade by file type, which is... less than useful.Is there a way I can...
  5. Apply View Format to all Sub-folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apply View Format to all Sub-folders: I'm trying to set all of the sub-folders that roll up to a particular folder have Details as their View format. This used to be easy to do, just go into View-Options, but now it seems like you can only cascade by file type, which is... less than useful.Is there a way I can...
  6. Apply View Format to all Sub-folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 folder view options are applying to ALL folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 folder view options are applying to ALL folders: So it was my understanding that when you go into view options, and click "Apply to Folders" that it only applies to folders of a that type. For me, it seems to be a blanket setting. Am i misunderstanding how its supposed to function? I go into my videos folder and set...
  8. Applying custom Folder View settings to subfolders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applying custom Folder View settings to subfolders: I've been reading up on applying Folder View settings to either All Folders or all folders of the same type, but neither of those is quite what I'm looking for. Specifically, I'd like to write my own utility that reads the folder view settings for any given folder (I...
  9. Libraries View set to a folder will not apply to all it's sub folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries View set to a folder will not apply to all it's sub folders: So, as suggested by Brink, I started a new thread for this issue. Brink you stated ''Just to note, that folders in a library share the same folder view as it was when last closed. This isn't the same as the folders in "This PC". Yes, this is (supposed to be) true...
  10. Apply Folder View to All Folders of Same Type in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Apply Folder View to All Folders of Same Type in Windows 10: How to: Apply Folder View to All Folders of Same Type in Windows 10 How to Apply a Folder's View to All Folders of Same Template Type in Windows 10 While browsing folders in File Explorer, you can apply the view settings of the current folder to all folders on your PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows apply view settings to all folders