Windows 10: "Apply to Folder" Greyed out for Tablet and mobile devices folder

Discus and support "Apply to Folder" Greyed out for Tablet and mobile devices folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I set the folder settings permanently for mobile devices? It is greyed out in folder options. [img] I want to have "Date modified" to always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Win10ter, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Win10ter Win User

"Apply to Folder" Greyed out for Tablet and mobile devices folder

How do I set the folder settings permanently for mobile devices? It is greyed out in folder options.
    "Apply to Folder" Greyed out for Tablet and mobile devices folder [​IMG]

I want to have "Date modified" to always be an option in the context menu, without having to set it every time I connect my devices.

:)

Win10ter, Nov 24, 2020

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused "Apply to Folder" Greyed out for Tablet and mobile devices folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well "Apply to Folder" Greyed out for Tablet and mobile devices folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Nov 24, 2020
  3. encom45 Win User
    Apply to all folders greyed out

Windows 10 pro installed and i am a little confused why the Apply to all folders is greyed out in the File Explorer options. for instance before in windows 7 pro i would maximize the Computer window and set it to details view then go to the Global Apply to all folders voila done but with Win10 its greyed out I am local admin account. *Confused

encom45, Nov 24, 2020
  4. WojtasRed Win User

Hidden folders

I installed `Kane and Lynch` on my PC twice in Program Files(x86) folder but I can`t find them (2 folders with game). But free space on my HDD is lower. So there`re those folders on my hdd. I use option `unhide` hidden folders but still can`t find them. Any suggestions? How can i delete those hidden folders?

When I run istallation for this game I can see those folders in Program Files(x86) folde.

I`m using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

WojtasRed, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. "Apply to Folder" Greyed out for Tablet and mobile devices folder - Similar Threads - Apply Folder Greyed

2. Apply to all folders greyed out in file explorer windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apply to all folders greyed out in file explorer windows 10: I want to set the view on file explorer so that all folders and files within are set to medium icons. When I go into the the Options to set it, the Apply to all folders is greyed out....
  3. Apply to all folders greyed out in file explorer windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apply to all folders greyed out in file explorer windows 10: I want to set the view on file explorer so that all folders and files within are set to medium icons. When I go into the the Options to set it, the Apply to all folders is greyed out....
  4. Apply to all folders greyed out in file explorer windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mobile Hotspot Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot Greyed Out: Hi there,My mobile hotspot on/off feature is greyed out. How do I fix this please? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-greyed-out/b441b619-9505-4d25-a4f1-98039b0203ea
  6. Settings folder greyed out in Start folder options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings folder greyed out in Start folder options: As per the title, the settings option is not displayed on the Start menu I can still access it from the Task Bar and the Start options shows the option as greyed out.Any idea what's wrong?...
  7. Settings folder greyed out in Start folder options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings folder greyed out in Start folder options: As per the title, the settings option is not displayed on the Start menu I can still access it from the Task Bar and the Start options shows the option as greyed out.Any idea what's wrong?...
  8. Settings folder greyed out in Start folder options

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Controlled folder access is greyed out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Controlled folder access is greyed out: In the new Fall update there is a controlled folder access option. Which I would much like to use. I think it is meant to be on by default, for at least basic protection.. Mine is both off and greyed out so that I can not turn it on. I've read a couple of random internet...
  10. Apply to all folders greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Apply to all folders greyed out: Windows 10 pro installed and i am a little confused why the Apply to all folders is greyed out in the File Explorer options. for instance before in windows 7 pro i would maximize the Computer window and set it to details view then go to the Global Apply to all folders voila...