Windows 10: applying black theme results in window cannot find some files

Discus and support applying black theme results in window cannot find some files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have changed theme to black in personalization .after this window shows an error that save the theme ,window cannot find some file in this theme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by asadrao, Mar 27, 2019.

1. asadrao Win User

applying black theme results in window cannot find some files

I have changed theme to black in personalization .after this window shows an error that save the theme ,window cannot find some file in this theme ,,,,,,what should I do to fix this?

:)

asadrao, Mar 27, 2019
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 27, 2019
  4. applying black theme results in window cannot find some files

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

applying black theme results in window cannot find some files

1. applying black theme results in window cannot find some files - Similar Threads - applying black theme

2. Windows Settings Search not working and some Windows search results I cannot find via...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Settings Search not working and some Windows search results I cannot find via...: Hey there, I remember once deleting DeviceSearchCache in Local Package Windows Search and I think it messed up for me, does anyone know how to fix it like revert it?...
  3. Windows Settings Search not working and some Windows search results I cannot find via...

in Cortana
    Windows Settings Search not working and some Windows search results I cannot find via...: Hey there, I remember once deleting DeviceSearchCache in Local Package Windows Search and I think it messed up for me, does anyone know how to fix it like revert it?...
  4. Applying Themes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applying Themes Windows 10: I have downloaded several themes but when I click "Apply" on the theme nothing happens. No ideawhat I am doing wrong since it used to work fine. All my Windows updates are up-to-date...
  5. Black screen after applying a theme

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after applying a theme: Hello, I was trying to edit a Windows Theme (NOT located in Resources/Themes but in my Downloads folder) with msstyleEditor and pressed "Test". The corrupt theme was applied and I now get a black screen on reboot. I've read Fix Black Screen on Windows 10 Caused by Corrupt...
  6. Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.

Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.: This is the theme. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/earth-from-above-premium/9pflgjn5pj7d?activetab=pivot:overviewtab# Windows Version 1903 Build 18362.836 Tried wsreset, logged out of store to try to re-acquire the theme. Found that it had attempted to download the...
  7. Apply a theme through SCCM

Apply a theme through SCCM: Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so apologies if it is not. I have a unique situation where certain computers in my environment need a particular desktop wallpaper applied to them with a certain color background. I created a theme that would do both, but I...
  8. Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme

in Windows 10 News
    Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many users have reported an error on their systems – Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme. This error occurs randomly, and users mentioned that they made no changes to the system’s theme before encountering the error. [...] This post Windows...
  9. File explorer dark theme not applying properly

File explorer dark theme not applying properly: Since the implementation of Dark theme, I've been a bizarre white tool bar, it originates from the white theme but apparently it doesn't change when I apply the dark theme. You can see what I mean here. An interesting remark I have to make is that when launching File...
  10. Search can't find some files, says "These results may be incomplete"

in Windows 10 Support
    Search can't find some files, says "These results may be incomplete": When I "search my stuff" from the start menu, some files that I know to be indexed never show up in the results. And at the top of the search window, it reads: "These results may be incomplete, search is still indexing your stuff." I've rebuilt the search index, which says...