Windows 10: Appmodel runtime error constantly shutting down my computer.

Discus and support Appmodel runtime error constantly shutting down my computer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows." everytime i load a game like cod or the division, when im in fullscreen it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SovietSmoke, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Appmodel runtime error constantly shutting down my computer.

"Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows."

everytime i load a game like cod or the division, when im in fullscreen it immediately shuts down upon i load into the actual game itself, when im in windowed it will shut down if i change any graphical setting. anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening and how i could fix it?

im using windows 10 home

specs:

intel i7 9700k

16gb ram

rtx 2060

(im using a laptop not a desktop pc btw)

submitted by /u/SovietSmoke
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SovietSmoke, Oct 7, 2020

2. How to solve AppModel Runtime

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you with the issue AppModel Runtime errors in event viewer. Please follow the below to fix the issue.

Step 1:

Right click on Windows icon and select RUN

Step 2:

Type regedit and press enter

Step 3:

Navigate to below

\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WINEVT\Channels\Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime/Admin

Step 4:

Double click on "Enabled" to change value from 1 to 0

Step 5:

Close Registry editor and then restart system.

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 7, 2020
  3. "Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status" caused by phantom Computer

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

1. Is your computer connected to other devices?

2. What is the computer name displayed under system properties?

To check the computer name, follow the below steps:

1.You may right click on This PC and select properties.

2.Check the computer name under computer name, domain and workgroup settings.

For issue with “Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status”:

You may try the suggestions given by PixelShader and mwhite2 in the below link as a reference for Windows alarm and clock to check if it helps.

Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status for package

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Appmodel runtime error constantly shutting down my computer.

Event 65, AppModel-Runtime

Hi Prakhar,

I received the AppModel-Runtime Error ID 65 again after performing your troubleshooting steps. Please advise. Thanks.

Appmodel runtime error constantly shutting down my computer. 013154e6-2acb-419d-9e7e-c82537f76c9c?upload=true.png

ProfessorCnile, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Appmodel runtime error constantly shutting down my computer.

1. Appmodel runtime error constantly shutting down my computer. - Similar Threads - Appmodel runtime error

2. appmodel runtime error 65

in Windows 10 Customization
    appmodel runtime error 65: guys I need help please. as you can see in the image below, I have been receiving this error almost no stop, not I am not sure, but I Think its been causing many games stuttering frame drops.I also have this errors in the compatibility report a lot recently second image, and...
  3. Computer constantly shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer constantly shutting down: Please help a complete technophobe. My computer keeps shutting down, I thought it was just Google Chrome but I have changed to Microsoft Edge and this has not resolved the problem. I have also tried a restart but to no avail Any help would be very much appreciated....
  4. AppModel-Runtime error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AppModel-Runtime error: Evening y'all. Is anyone experiencing this error on their windows 10 machines? Past couple of weeks I've been experiencing an issue with my gaming rig, where it will randomly restart without any user interaction or after I've been playing a game / browsing the web. Now first...
  5. How to solve AppModel Runtime

How to solve AppModel Runtime: Getting this error a lot but I dont know how to go about fixing it. https://gyazo.com/9aa2a8ecb3645640e28730addd8015fc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-appmodel-runtime/89e15705-ed5b-44ad-af60-4ff001c4b09b
  6. Error AppModel-Runtime 69 [MANY]

Error AppModel-Runtime 69 [MANY]: Hi. I have checked my Events viewer and many errors appeared. All these errors mention that Failed to modify appmodel status at runtime on package .... [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Appmodel runtime error occures often

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Appmodel runtime error occures often: Hi So when i'm using different apps mostly games i see many appmodel runtime errors which says something like "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Window" the event id is 65. Note that my computer works properly and i haven't faced any issues such...
  8. Event 65, AppModel-Runtime

Event 65, AppModel-Runtime: I am getting these errors with "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModelRuntime status for package Windows." Anyone know what's causing this? Computer is up to date with windows updates... Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime/Admin Source:...
  9. Appmodel-Runtime error "65"

Appmodel-Runtime error "65": I am updating windows 10 1909 to 2004. when i look at the event viewer I see the Appmodel-Runtime error id 65. It comes very frequently and I am unable to fix it.i am getting this error playing a game.all my drivers are up to date. I already try reinstall visual c++ files....
  10. Constant Computer shut down.

Constant Computer shut down.: I can't remember how many times in the past six month Microsoft/Windows has shut me down using the Stop.com. I'll be right in the middle of something and down you take me. A month ago I had my tech company run a test and they can't figure out why this keeps happening. The...