Windows 10: Appmodel (Tiledatamodelsvc) runs a lot

Discus and support Appmodel (Tiledatamodelsvc) runs a lot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Appmodel process seems to take off and run at the slightest tickle! Not running in the attached image, but it seems to fire up at the strangest times.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by f14tomcat, Jun 5, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Appmodel (Tiledatamodelsvc) runs a lot

Appmodel process seems to take off and run at the slightest tickle! Not running in the attached image, but it seems to fire up at the strangest times. If I just move a shortcut to my User Folder it will run for about 2 minutes @ 15-20% cpu. Explorer also kicks in with 5% cpu at same time. Other seemingly common things will also fire it up. What on earth is it doing?

Appmodel (Tiledatamodelsvc) runs a lot [​IMG]

:)

f14tomcat, Jun 5, 2015

2. Start Button and Search Box Not Working

SOLUTION FOR ME:

task manager > services > tiledatamodelsvc > stop this service "tiledatamodelsvc"

or

WINDOWS + R type services.msc and search tiledatamodelsvc and stop this service

or

open cmd (with admin) > net stop tiledatamodelsvc

or

WINDOWS + R type notepad

now write in notepad:

net stop tiledatamodelsvc

save as "stop.bat" (type *.*) and save on desktop > now rightclick and start this "stop.bat" with adminstrative rights

horst123123, Jun 5, 2015
  3. My Windows 10 is not Responding

same here.... i upgraded from win 8.1 to win 10 home, all looks fine... but all windows apps DONT work / freeze

no taskmanager

no startmenu

no explorer...

only my apps like firefox works fine... and windows notepad and CMD works...

SOLUTION FOR ME:

task manager > services > tiledatamodelsvc > stop this service "tiledatamodelsvc"

or

WINDOWS + R type services.msc and search tiledatamodelsvc and stop this service

or

open cmd (with admin) > net stop tiledatamodelsvc

or

WINDOWS + R type notepad

now write in notepad:

net stop tiledatamodelsvc

save as "stop.bat" (type *.*) and save on desktop > now rightclick and start this "stop.bat" with adminstrative rights

horst123123, Jun 5, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Try process explorer and look at the threads and strings.

Cliff S, Jun 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Appmodel (Tiledatamodelsvc) runs a lot - Similar Threads - Appmodel Tiledatamodelsvc runs

2. AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals: hello, an ordinary pc gamer here.i've recently been playing forza horizon 5 as of late to realise it crashed however it DID NOT give me an error message it just crashed. pressed alt then f4 to close forza and i could still hear the game audio so i switched off my pc and to...
  3. Service 'tiledatamodelsvc' not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service 'tiledatamodelsvc' not found: Hi, today I started having a problem where I couldn't right-click on the task bar. I look up a solution that says to restart 'tiledatamodelsvc'. When I go to check, I notice that my system lacks this service and that even using PS Get-Service -Name 'tiledatamodelsvc' results...
  4. Service 'tiledatamodelsvc' not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service 'tiledatamodelsvc' not found: Hi, today I started having a problem where I couldn't right-click on the task bar. I look up a solution that says to restart 'tiledatamodelsvc'. When I go to check, I notice that my system lacks this service and that even using PS Get-Service -Name 'tiledatamodelsvc' results...
  5. Service 'tiledatamodelsvc' not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. AppModel-Runtime error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AppModel-Runtime error: Evening y'all. Is anyone experiencing this error on their windows 10 machines? Past couple of weeks I've been experiencing an issue with my gaming rig, where it will randomly restart without any user interaction or after I've been playing a game / browsing the web. Now first...
  7. How to solve AppModel Runtime

How to solve AppModel Runtime: Getting this error a lot but I dont know how to go about fixing it. https://gyazo.com/9aa2a8ecb3645640e28730addd8015fc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-appmodel-runtime/89e15705-ed5b-44ad-af60-4ff001c4b09b
  8. Event 65, AppModel-Runtime

Event 65, AppModel-Runtime: I am getting these errors with "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModelRuntime status for package Windows." Anyone know what's causing this? Computer is up to date with windows updates... Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime/Admin Source:...
  9. Appmodel-Runtime error "65"

Appmodel-Runtime error "65": I am updating windows 10 1909 to 2004. when i look at the event viewer I see the Appmodel-Runtime error id 65. It comes very frequently and I am unable to fix it.i am getting this error playing a game.all my drivers are up to date. I already try reinstall visual c++ files....
  10. Event ID 10005 for tiledatamodelsvc at shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 10005 for tiledatamodelsvc at shutdown: For the past few days I've been getting Event ID 10005 multiple times whenever I shut down my computer. Everything still runs just fine and this error seems superficial, but I would prefer to keep my event log clean as possible. DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tiledatamodelsvc

2. tiledatamovedelsvc