Windows 10: appointment with level 2 support and they never called me

Discus and support appointment with level 2 support and they never called me in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had a Level 2 support call to me scheduled for today @ 12:00 pm eastern standard time and it is now 1:30 pm and no call. case #1013494257... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Me and Me, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Me and Me Win User

appointment with level 2 support and they never called me

I had a Level 2 support call to me scheduled for today @ 12:00 pm eastern standard time and it is now 1:30 pm and no call. case #1013494257

:)

Me and Me, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 21, 2020
  3. calling level 2 support

who does one call when the level 2 support person does not fix my problem and says nothing is wrong even thought he says my problem is still there?

I save emails to a special dedicated folder and they are supposed to be there forever unless I delete them manually..

But the next day after turning off the computer for the night, turning it back on, all my saved emails are deleted and gone. the level 2 technician says my computer is fine and this should not be happening. When I ask to speak to his supervisor I get disconnected
    and no one calls me back even though I gave them my phone number.

Is there a phone number to call in the USA at Microsoft to report this kind of problem?

Williammoss1948, Nov 21, 2020
  4. appointment with level 2 support and they never called me

Level 2 support

I'm supposed to have received a call from Level 2 support 25 minutes ago. The only 800 number I have says Microsoft support is closed right now. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Windows 10 level 2 tech support?

Jack Neely_727, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

appointment with level 2 support and they never called me

1. appointment with level 2 support and they never called me - Similar Threads - appointment level support

2. Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests: Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requestsmicrophone not plugges in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-support-never-called-me-back-after/dc44cf57-71e5-4fe1-9814-1ce1316512c0
  3. Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests: Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requestsmicrophone not plugges in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-support-never-called-me-back-after/dc44cf57-71e5-4fe1-9814-1ce1316512c0
  4. Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I need support to call me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need support to call me: I Call me 1-574-721-7187 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-support-to-call-me/4c8b55b3-c3a9-4bc0-99ee-1889673a4eb0
  6. I need support to call me

I need support to call me: I Call me 1-574-721-7187 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-support-to-call-me/4c8b55b3-c3a9-4bc0-99ee-1889673a4eb0
  7. Microsoft Support Never Calling Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Never Calling Back: I had an issue with my windows not updating and spent an entire day trying to fix it myself with no success. I then spent a entire second day, 7 am to 9:30pm with 9 different technicians which did the same solutions that I tried even after telling them they don't work....
  8. Microsoft Support Never Calling Back

Microsoft Support Never Calling Back: I had an issue with my windows not updating and spent an entire day trying to fix it myself with no success. I then spent a entire second day, 7 am to 9:30pm with 9 different technicians which did the same solutions that I tried even after telling them they don't work....
  9. Microsoft Support Never Calling Back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Microsoft support call appointments: always late? Are they any good?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft support call appointments: always late? Are they any good?: I have this problem with Windows 10 Pro 64, FCU, that the guys on this forum can't seem to figure out, spo I thought I should do a support call with MS. So I went to support.microsoft.com. A call back? *sarc Wait "only" 1080 or 1900 minutes, on the two times I went to the...