Windows 10: appointments cannot delete - Special Report with Bret Baier - TV show

Discus and support appointments cannot delete - Special Report with Bret Baier - TV show in Cortana to solve the problem; I don't recall how I selected to be alerted for a TV show, Special Report with Bret Baier, but now every day I get an alert on my computer to watch... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by scottfactor, Jan 13, 2020.

1. appointments cannot delete - Special Report with Bret Baier - TV show

I don't recall how I selected to be alerted for a TV show, Special Report with Bret Baier, but now every day I get an alert on my computer to watch this show. I don't want to be alerted anymore, so I tried deleting the alert in my Appointment Calendar. But, it will NOT let me delete this recurring alert. when I try to delete, I get the message, "you cannot make changes to the content of this read only folder". I also notice that at the bottom left of the appointment it says, "in shared folder, special report with bret baier". I'm sure I had selected this alert when I was playing around with one of microsoft's apps, but I now can't find out where I need to go to shut this off. Any help here would be much appreciated. thanks.

:)

scottfactor, Jan 13, 2020
  2. dSharp75 Win User

Zune Integration: TV specials not recognized as TV?

On the Zune HD, you may tag a video as TV>Special and it shows up in that category on that device. However, the same video doesn't show up in TV, it shows up in Music on Windows Phone (Samsung Focus) - Why?

dSharp

dSharp75, Jan 13, 2020
  3. dSharp75 Win User
    Zune Integration: TV specials not recognized as TV?

Only sort of; the implementation is flawed. In order for tv specials to show up in the tv sections, I had to change the tag toseries
    instead

dSharp

dSharp75, Jan 13, 2020
  4. CrisLeigh Win User

appointments cannot delete - Special Report with Bret Baier - TV show

ActiveSync Attention Required; will not resolve deleted appointments

I have had an AT&T/HTC 8525 for several months. Recently whenever I sync my device, I receive the message

"Windows PC: Attention required" on my laptop. "Attention required" is hyperlinked, and when I click on it, I received the message

"The following appointments failed to synchronize from the device"

and then it lists so many appointments that the list runs off the screen.

I have reviewed the appointments that I can see and they all seem to be short-term recurring appointments where an instance was edited or deleted. For example, I have a Mon/Wed/Fri appointment at 6:30 am for the month of February. One of these instances was
    changed to 8:00 am; it will not sync. Also, I have several of these recurring appointments where one was deleted; it will not sync these. It lists several appointments that were deleted and do not appear either on my device or on my laptop in Outlook.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! (other than restart laptop/phone; delete/re-create partnership. Thank you!

CrisLeigh, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

appointments cannot delete - Special Report with Bret Baier - TV show

1. appointments cannot delete - Special Report with Bret Baier - TV show - Similar Threads - appointments cannot delete

2. How can I delete my appointments in Mail and Calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete my appointments in Mail and Calendar?: HelloI tried reseting this app in the settings and uninstalling it but still it doesn't reset my data. I could only do it one by one in the application but this process would takie ages. My appointments are in "Microsoft Account" section in calendar which I also can't...
  3. How can I delete my appointments in Mail and Calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete my appointments in Mail and Calendar?: HelloI tried reseting this app in the settings and uninstalling it but still it doesn't reset my data. I could only do it one by one in the application but this process would takie ages. My appointments are in "Microsoft Account" section in calendar which I also can't...
  4. I cannot watch any tv shows purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot watch any tv shows purchased: All of these were bought directly from Movies & TV - Microsoft Store1st Repro steps:1. Go to Movies & TV - Microsoft Store2. Click on "My movies & TV" - this comes up:33. If I sign in, it does not show me any of the purchased TV shows, it shows this:The link from step 2 is...
  5. I cannot watch any tv shows purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot watch any tv shows purchased: All of these were bought directly from Movies & TV - Microsoft Store1st Repro steps:1. Go to Movies & TV - Microsoft Store2. Click on "My movies & TV" - this comes up:33. If I sign in, it does not show me any of the purchased TV shows, it shows this:The link from step 2 is...
  6. I cannot watch any tv shows purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments: All it does is show "Loading your Events" in both Chrome and Edge. [img] Creating a New Event using the button top LH corner of Outlook then causes the appointment to appear. The calendar is synced to my iphone calendar which displays everything ok I've used the fix here:...
  8. Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?: Hi all. I've done a fresh install of Win10 (Ver. 1909) on one machine and an upgrade on another from Win7 Ultimate (Win10 Ver. 1903). The former doesn't show the PC on my LG C8 OLED when I use it's video player app as a listed server. I can cast to it with individual files...
  9. Cannot use special characters on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot use special characters on the keyboard: I installed two languages, French and Spanish. However I cannot use a trema above letters or use the wave in Spanish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-special-characters-on-the-keyboard/95f34eff-3237-4032-aaa5-1f20dd5bd360
  10. Appointing System Administrator

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Appointing System Administrator: I can't change my Windows Update settings. It says 'Some settings are managed by your system administrator' How do I become the System Administrator? My user account type is Administrator! My problem may be linked to the fact that I deleted the original account that...