Windows 10: Approval Not Working

Discus and support Approval Not Working in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; We have used Microsoft family safety for a long time, and it has worked fine. Recently, we started having an issue where whenever apps and websites... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jackson Pulley, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Approval Not Working

We have used Microsoft family safety for a long time, and it has worked fine. Recently, we started having an issue where whenever apps and websites were requested the requests appeared in the app and could be approved, but it would not show up as approved on the computer it would not allow access to said apps and websites. Also, once the requests for the websites were sent and approved, it would no longer allow for any more requests to be sent. We have a laptop and the Microsoft family safety works fine, but it does not work on our actual pc.

:)

Jackson Pulley, Jan 19, 2023

2. Windows 11 not accepting my Athalon 3000G processor which is an approved cpu

thank you for this suggestion but it didn't work. It's as if the CPU isn't listed in the approved CPU's list the software uses to determine what's approved and what isn't.

BillManrot, Jan 19, 2023
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Approvals in Microsoft Teams Now Generally Available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2053985

Tenforo, Jan 19, 2023
  4. Approval Not Working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

Approval Not Working

1. Approval Not Working - Similar Threads - Approval Working

2. Approval Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Approval Not Working: We have used Microsoft family safety for a long time, and it has worked fine. Recently, we started having an issue where whenever apps and websites were requested the requests appeared in the app and could be approved, but it would not show up as approved on the computer it...
  3. Approval Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Approval Not Working: We have used Microsoft family safety for a long time, and it has worked fine. Recently, we started having an issue where whenever apps and websites were requested the requests appeared in the app and could be approved, but it would not show up as approved on the computer it...
  4. WSUS approval for removal doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSUS approval for removal doesn't work: In our environment, it is using Windows 10 21H2.There is issue when I tried to use "approve for removal" of WSUS to uninstall the windows update patch.I checked that the patch is allowed to remove. At least I can manually uninstall the patch from Add/ Remove. After applied...
  5. WSUS approval for removal doesn't work

WSUS approval for removal doesn't work: In our environment, it is using Windows 10 21H2.There is issue when I tried to use "approve for removal" of WSUS to uninstall the windows update patch.I checked that the patch is allowed to remove. At least I can manually uninstall the patch from Add/ Remove. After applied...
  6. WSUS approval for removal doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.: I was attempting to send a 25 dollar request to get Robux. I don't know if this is something specific with Roblox, or if it has something to do with Microsoft itself, but I've been trying to fix this for a while. Any reason as to why this keeps happening?I tried with the ones...
  8. Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...

Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...: Hello,I have a problem with the Authenticator app. I have a work email address that I am trying to add to my microsoft authenticator app on my iPhone XR so that I can access my email account on the Outlook for iOS app.When I try to add my account to the authenticator it asks...
  9. Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...: Hello,I have a problem with the Authenticator app. I have a work email address that I am trying to add to my microsoft authenticator app on my iPhone XR so that I can access my email account on the Outlook for iOS app.When I try to add my account to the authenticator it asks...
  10. Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...

in Windows 10 Gaming