Windows 10: Approved Updates in WSUS downloading but not installing or Rebooting on Endpoints

Discus and support Approved Updates in WSUS downloading but not installing or Rebooting on Endpoints in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does anyone know a reason why the approved updates for Windows 10 and Office 365, from the WSUS server, would download but not install or reboot on any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Analyst Support, May 20, 2020.

1. Approved Updates in WSUS downloading but not installing or Rebooting on Endpoints

Does anyone know a reason why the approved updates for Windows 10 and Office 365, from the WSUS server, would download but not install or reboot on any of the endpoints with the following GPO settings?

Thanks,

:)

Analyst Support, May 20, 2020

2. Approval delete an update with wsus 3.0 sp2

Approval delete an update with wsus 3.0 sp2 not work with win10

xiuwangyang, May 20, 2020
  3. Downloading very slow updates from WSUS

Hello,
    I installed a WSUS server. everything went well during the installation and the first synchronization. I now see that the download of approved updates is very slow while I have a speed of 10 Mbps Internet.

WSUS on Windows Server 2016 with a SQL 2012 database

Maurille AGBISSIKO, May 20, 2020
  4. sy5tem Win User

Approved Updates in WSUS downloading but not installing or Rebooting on Endpoints

The WSUS support thread

well i installed WSUS on a virtual machine on my home pc for testing ... pretty strait forward only thing is that the SQL server goes crazy on memory while synchronizing and updating ... mine went up to 8GB i don't know if it does this on first time only ? will see with usage...
    i installed 2008 on 1 VHD and i install all the update on another VHD that i can resize if needed, for now WSUS is telling me that it as downloaded 80MB of 69GB "on install i choose ALL windows flavour .."

sy5tem, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Approved Updates in WSUS downloading but not installing or Rebooting on Endpoints

1. Approved Updates in WSUS downloading but not installing or Rebooting on Endpoints - Similar Threads - Approved Updates WSUS

2. WSUS not downloading updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSUS not downloading updates: Hello. Upgrading WSUS server from 2012 to 2019. Everything seems to be working correctly but it when trying to download approved updates, the download fails. We checked firewalls, settings, etc..thoughts? Thanks in advance.....
  3. WSUS not downloading updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSUS not downloading updates: Hello. Upgrading WSUS server from 2012 to 2019. Everything seems to be working correctly but it when trying to download approved updates, the download fails. We checked firewalls, settings, etc..thoughts? Thanks in advance.....
  4. WSUS not downloading updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WSUS approval for removal doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSUS approval for removal doesn't work: In our environment, it is using Windows 10 21H2.There is issue when I tried to use "approve for removal" of WSUS to uninstall the windows update patch.I checked that the patch is allowed to remove. At least I can manually uninstall the patch from Add/ Remove. After applied...
  6. WSUS approval for removal doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSUS approval for removal doesn't work: In our environment, it is using Windows 10 21H2.There is issue when I tried to use "approve for removal" of WSUS to uninstall the windows update patch.I checked that the patch is allowed to remove. At least I can manually uninstall the patch from Add/ Remove. After applied...
  7. WSUS approval for removal doesn't work

8. Windows 10 getting updates not approved in WSUS issue

Windows 10 getting updates not approved in WSUS issue: In our Windows 10 virtual environment we have our desktops currently 20h2 connected to an on-prem WSUS server for updates. We started noticing a lot of issues with the latest KB5005033 august patch where it will install but the post install reboot builds to 98% and then...
  9. update downloaded with WSUS server but not install

in Windows 10 Customization
    update downloaded with WSUS server but not install: Hi I have a problem With WSUS server I approve Updates for Client Clients download updates but not automatic installing them What should I do to get clients to automatically install updates? [ATTACH]...
  10. Computers do not download WSUS updates

Computers do not download WSUS updates: Hi, Implement in the network of my work the role of wsus in server 2019, I made the configuration as it should be in the wsus console, policies by GPO, 2 groups one of machine and another of servers, the PCs communicate with wsus and it records everything perfect, but when...