Windows 10: Approved Updates in WSUS downloading but not installing or Rebooting on Endpoints

Discus and support Approved Updates in WSUS downloading but not installing or Rebooting on Endpoints in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does anyone know a reason why the approved updates for Windows 10 and Office 365, from the WSUS server, would download but not install or reboot on any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Analyst Support, May 20, 2020.

1. Approved Updates in WSUS downloading but not installing or Rebooting on Endpoints

Does anyone know a reason why the approved updates for Windows 10 and Office 365, from the WSUS server, would download but not install or reboot on any of the endpoints with the following GPO settings?

Thanks,

:)

Analyst Support, May 20, 2020

2. Approval delete an update with wsus 3.0 sp2

Approval delete an update with wsus 3.0 sp2 not work with win10

xiuwangyang, May 20, 2020
  3. Downloading very slow updates from WSUS

Hello,
    I installed a WSUS server. everything went well during the installation and the first synchronization. I now see that the download of approved updates is very slow while I have a speed of 10 Mbps Internet.

WSUS on Windows Server 2016 with a SQL 2012 database

Maurille AGBISSIKO, May 20, 2020
  4. sy5tem Win User

Approved Updates in WSUS downloading but not installing or Rebooting on Endpoints

The WSUS support thread

well i installed WSUS on a virtual machine on my home pc for testing ... pretty strait forward only thing is that the SQL server goes crazy on memory while synchronizing and updating ... mine went up to 8GB i don't know if it does this on first time only ? will see with usage...
    i installed 2008 on 1 VHD and i install all the update on another VHD that i can resize if needed, for now WSUS is telling me that it as downloaded 80MB of 69GB "on install i choose ALL windows flavour .."

sy5tem, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Approved Updates in WSUS downloading but not installing or Rebooting on Endpoints

1. Approved Updates in WSUS downloading but not installing or Rebooting on Endpoints - Similar Threads - Approved Updates WSUS

2. Updates from WSUS failing to download to clients

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates from WSUS failing to download to clients: Hi all, I'm having issues with WSUS where clients are failing to download updates from the WSUS server. I'm not sure why because WSUS is set up correctly. [ATTACH] If I take one computer for example: It is currently running Windows 10 Pro 10.0 18362/1903 and I'm trying...
  3. Install approval from phone

Install approval from phone: Hi, I have Microsoft safety accounts and several computers using them. All but one account are standard users. Is there an email or text option that allows approval of an install without the admin actually needing to be in front of the computer. If not does anyone have any...
  4. Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval: Tried to download Chrome then Firefox to see if permissions worked so that each child can use different browser for learning driving me mad keep asking for passwords. Both asked for permissions from an adult to use which I clicked - then approved both on my own laptop both...
  5. Computers do not download WSUS updates

Computers do not download WSUS updates: Hi, Implement in the network of my work the role of wsus in server 2019, I made the configuration as it should be in the wsus console, policies by GPO, 2 groups one of machine and another of servers, the PCs communicate with wsus and it records everything perfect, but when...
  6. Administrator approval required for installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Administrator approval required for installation: When I go to the Microsoft store and try to install a game (for example "Age of Empires Definitive Edition") I see a grayed out "Install" button. [ATTACH] I am logged in using an administrator account. What do I do now?...
  7. Approved Website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Approved Website: Hello, I have setup accounts for both of my girls. I also added a few websites that I only want them to visit. When my daughter goes to the website it is accessible except for any of the links inside the website page. If she clicks on a link within the main website she...
  8. WSUS SERVER failed to download on client

WSUS SERVER failed to download on client: 019-08-29 03:34:49:357 836 23ac Misc = Process: C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe 2019-08-29 03:34:49:357 836 23ac Misc = Module: c:\windows\system32\wuaueng.dll 2019-08-29 03:34:49:325 836 23ac Service ************* 2019-08-29 03:34:49:357 836 23ac Service ** START **...
  9. Is Bitlocker OSCCA approved / approved for use in China?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Bitlocker OSCCA approved / approved for use in China?: China and some other countries have strict rules on encrypted technologies / TPM usage within their respective countries. Is BitLocker on the OSCCA approved list?...
  10. Admin approval

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin approval: Hi gang, need a little help ! I just did a recovery on this computer & everytime i go to download anything it ask me for admin approval, i want to turn this off !! Any help appreciated ! Thanks Chuck 85906