Windows 10: apps access to child account

Discus and support apps access to child account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, i am having MS application installed on my PC eg. outlook, 365, teams. Now i have created a child account for my son. How can i give him access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by anupamaasthana, Jul 25, 2020.

1. apps access to child account

hi,

i am having MS application installed on my PC eg. outlook, 365, teams.

Now i have created a child account for my son. How can i give him access of teams, 365 without reinstalling for his specific user

Thanks

:)

anupamaasthana, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jul 25, 2020
  4. apps access to child account

Child account app

Hi Ronald,

Managing the Settings of a child account can be applied to all devices that the child logs into with their Microsoft Account. When it comes to downloading apps, you can change the permissions by following the steps listed below:

• Sign in your Microsoft Account here.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • Click your child's' account then select Activity on the right.

apps access to child account a1de21f2-c765-4f4c-832d-75b014a38c75.png
    • Go to Apps, games & media section.

apps access to child account 714a9875-7a05-4ef6-b8b6-c9e1839c13c9.png
    • Click on the drop-down button to change the age restrictions.
    Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Eileen Gal, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

apps access to child account

1. apps access to child account - Similar Threads - apps access child

2. Removing Admin access to Child's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Admin access to Child's account: I have a Windows 10 computer with three accounts. My personal account, a childs account, and an admin account. I logged onto the child's account and I wanted to move some files. However, I received a message that I need admin privilege's, so I put in the password to move the...
  3. Child Microsoft account access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child Microsoft account access: Trying to sign in my child into their Microsoft account for both OneDrive and Minecraft I get a pop up adding for my details, it accepts them, then asks for child permissions and after giving I get the following message and frozen windowTraceld: pdVxnp7+C05/VuHu 25.285 Any...
  4. Child Microsoft account access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child Microsoft account access: Trying to sign in my child into their Microsoft account for both OneDrive and Minecraft I get a pop up adding for my details, it accepts them, then asks for child permissions and after giving I get the following message and frozen windowTraceld: pdVxnp7+C05/VuHu 25.285 Any...
  5. Cannot access a program on child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access a program on child account: Hello,I have installed a program on my child's account, but I can only access it from the main account on the computer. How do make it so my child can access the intalled program?...
  6. Cannot access a program on child account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access a program on child account: Hello,I have installed a program on my child's account, but I can only access it from the main account on the computer. How do make it so my child can access the intalled program?...
  7. How to access a childs account that is locked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to access a childs account that is locked: I created a child account by adding it to our family account. As part of this process it created the microsoft account @outlook and I assigned a password. The account has never been used or accessed or signed in to. When I tried to access it for the first time to log into the...
  8. Can't access child's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't access child's account: I have set up a child's account on one of my laptops; Under my Microsoft account I am the Family Manager and I also have Administrator rights; My son used this to do some work; He has forgotten his password and can not sign in or access his data; He can't remember his...
  9. Child account cannot access youtube

in Windows 10 Customization
    Child account cannot access youtube: I manage my son's Microsoft child account. He cannot access youtube.com it just diverts automatically to kids.youtube which is not sufficient for his school work. I don't have any restrictions set and can't find a solution for this written in the last 5 years. Thanks Paul...
  10. Child Account Access

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Child Account Access: I created an account on a new laptop for my child, but as soon as I completed the process, it said the password was incorrect. I tried multiple versions of what I used, but nothing worked. I cannot get into the account. The account is listed under my account in family, but...