Windows 10: Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.

Discus and support Apps and Features list an uninstalled App. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; W10-64 Pro. Here is a picture of the problem. Phoenix OS is (as far as I know) UNinstalled. [img] Using a super file finder, there are no files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WacoJohn, Apr 24, 2019.

1. WacoJohn Win User

Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.

W10-64 Pro. Here is a picture of the problem. Phoenix OS is (as far as I know) UNinstalled.

Apps and Features list an uninstalled App. [​IMG]

Using a super file finder, there are no files with the word phoenix in its name on the computer FWIW.

A search of the registry finds a key Phoenix OS in two places. The first is here:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PhoenixOS

Apps and Features list an uninstalled App. [​IMG]

and the 2nd reference is here:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PhoenixOS

I am assuming removing these from the Registry will clean up the Apps and Features List of Phoenix OS(?)

Any and all advice is appreciated in advance.

:)

WacoJohn, Apr 24, 2019
  2. rezpower Win User

Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, Apps and Features list an uninstalled App. :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Apps and Features list an uninstalled App. - Similar Threads - Apps Features list

2. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.: Qustodio, an app that has been long since uninstalled from my computer, is still insisted on being installed on my PC yet WILL NOT let me modify or uninstall. I've checked my registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall to remove it...
  3. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.: Qustodio, an app that has been long since uninstalled from my computer, is still insisted on being installed on my PC yet WILL NOT let me modify or uninstall. I've checked my registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall to remove it...
  4. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Program listed in "Apps & features" but can't uninstall or find in registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program listed in "Apps & features" but can't uninstall or find in registry: Hi,I have a program that is listed inside "Apps & features" but when I try to uninstall it I get the error that "Windows cannot find...". So I tried to go into registry/Uninstall and remove it from there, but it isn't there. I tried to search with Find by name, and by date,...
  6. Game not listed in uninstall apps list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not listed in uninstall apps list: I am trying to free up disk space and uninstall PC games . None of the 2 installed Games are listed in the uninstall app. What can I do ? Is it safe to just delete the file folders ?...
  7. Uninstalled Snip&Sketch, reinstalled, Rebooted, App isn't listed in Apps&Features!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalled Snip&Sketch, reinstalled, Rebooted, App isn't listed in Apps&Features!!: Uninstalled Snip&Sketch through Apps & Features, reinstalled with Add-Appx command with Admin PowerShell, Rebooted, App isn't listed in Apps&Features!! Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_version_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe/AppxManifest.xml"...
  8. After Uninstalling, App Remains on Apps & features list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Uninstalling, App Remains on Apps & features list: Hello, I removed application from the Apps & Features by selecting Uninstall and following the prompts. After it was uninstalled, and after numerous restarts, the application remains listed in the Apps & features list. Modify is greyed out and when Uninstall is selected,...
  9. App in "Apps & Features" won't Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    App in "Apps & Features" won't Uninstall: [ATTACH] "World of Tanks" showed up one day. I think I deleted the directory manually. Now it's hanging around making me uncomfortable in Apps & Features, and who knows where else. When I click Uninstall, I end up with the above error. How do I kill this thing?...
  10. List of apps to uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    List of apps to uninstall: Hi, I wanted to remove some programs form the Remove Programs list (because I have already deleted them manually, including the uninstall.exe file), so I followed your guide...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps & features uninstalled app on thel ist

2. feature:list uninstalled