Windows 10: Apps and Features Section wayyyy to large

Discus and support Apps and Features Section wayyyy to large in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I have a 232 GB SSD and Apps and Features take up around 80 gigs but clicking into it, I can only locate around 10 gigs of stuff. Where is the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JasonHe54, Nov 15, 2020.

1. JasonHe54 Win User

Apps and Features Section wayyyy to large

So I have a 232 GB SSD and Apps and Features take up around 80 gigs but clicking into it, I can only locate around 10 gigs of stuff. Where is the other 70 GB go, and how do I get rid of it to free up my system?

:)

JasonHe54, Nov 15, 2020
  2. K20029 Win User
    K20029, Nov 15, 2020
  3. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Apps and Features Section wayyyy to large

Facebook app on windows 10 crash immedietly.

This does not help, but thanks for the suggestion.

mikeyjames1967, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Apps and Features Section wayyyy to large

1. Apps and Features Section wayyyy to large - Similar Threads - Apps Features Section

2. There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.: I'm using windows 11 the latest version I have installed all the updates. I have tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing worked with me. What is the problem with that ? and if there is a substitution section for "apps & features" what is it?...
  3. There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.: I'm using windows 11 the latest version I have installed all the updates. I have tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing worked with me. What is the problem with that ? and if there is a substitution section for "apps & features" what is it?...
  4. Why don't I have apps and features in the apps section in settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have apps and features in the apps section in settings.: Whenever I type "Windows Spotlight not working" in the Get Help app, this is what I get :Windows Spotlight isn't working If you don't see the Windows spotlight image when you're signing in, check the Settings that Spotlight request.Select the Start button, then select...
  5. Why don't I have apps and features in the apps section in settings.

Why don't I have apps and features in the apps section in settings.: Whenever I type "Windows Spotlight not working" in the Get Help app, this is what I get :Windows Spotlight isn't working If you don't see the Windows spotlight image when you're signing in, check the Settings that Spotlight request.Select the Start button, then select...
  6. Windows 11 Insider Program could get an Experimental Features section in the Settings app

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Insider Program could get an Experimental Features section in the Settings app: Microsoft is reportedly prepping to introduce an Experimental Features section in the Settings app. These options could be introduced in the Windows Insider Program, and may allow users to enable new options manually. [ATTACH] Experimental Features in Windows 11 Microsoft...
  7. I came across a plethora of Microsoft Visual Redistributables in my Apps & Features section...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I came across a plethora of Microsoft Visual Redistributables in my Apps & Features section...: I came across a plethora of Microsoft Visual Redistributables in my Apps & Features section of the Settings app on my Windows 11 PC. I found out about its existence on my PC after I tried searching for any useless applications and planned to uninstall them to speed up my PC...
  8. I came across a plethora of Microsoft Visual Redistributables in my Apps & Features section...

I came across a plethora of Microsoft Visual Redistributables in my Apps & Features section...: I came across a plethora of Microsoft Visual Redistributables in my Apps & Features section of the Settings app on my Windows 11 PC. I found out about its existence on my PC after I tried searching for any useless applications and planned to uninstall them to speed up my PC...
  9. Getting Error 0x80073d0b When Trying to Move ANY App in The "Apps and Features" Section

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting Error 0x80073d0b When Trying to Move ANY App in The "Apps and Features" Section: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Real_CPRjj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fui8jg/getting_error_0x80073d0b_when_trying_to_move_any/
  10. Videos are zoomed in wayyyy to much

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videos are zoomed in wayyyy to much: I have a Toshiba Satellite, with Win 10 64bit. Suddenly all my videos zoomed in wayyyyyyyy too much, and when i fixed the online videos, now even the ones i have on my Laptop, so i saw a thread about if i use VLC i shouldn`t encounter this issue. So i did and it worked....