Windows 10: Apps and Features tab in settings is missing

Discus and support Apps and Features tab in settings is missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Can you please tell me how can i add Apps and Features tab back on ? Without reinstalling the entire windows if possible :#Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sorin Cleminte, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Apps and Features tab in settings is missing

Hi Can you please tell me how can i add Apps and Features tab back on ? Without reinstalling the entire windows if possible :#Thank you

:)

Sorin Cleminte, Jul 14, 2021

2. App tiles disappeared after last update. Some apps such as Photos are not even in start prompt

Hi Char,

Microsoft is investigating reports of missing apps after installing the Fall Creators Update.
    New with version 1709, you have now the ability to reset or repair an app from the Settings app. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click on Apps.
    • Make sure that you are on the Apps and Features tab to see the list of apps on the right side.
    • From the list of apps, click on the missing app.
    • Click on Advanced options.
    • Click on the Reset button.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 Upcoming Sets Feature to Bring Tabs to UWP Apps

Read more: Windows 10s Upcoming Sets Feature to Bring Tabs to UWP Apps - Thurrott.com

Brink, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Apps and Features tab in settings is missing

Windows 10 Upcoming Sets Feature to Bring Tabs to UWP Apps

Read more: Windows 10s Upcoming Sets Feature to Bring Tabs to UWP Apps - Thurrott.com

Brink, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Apps and Features tab in settings is missing

1. Apps and Features tab in settings is missing - Similar Threads - Apps Features tab

2. Apps and Features tab in settings is missing, and so is command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and Features tab in settings is missing, and so is command prompt: Good afternoon,I'm trying to change the apps that my computer will allow, and the Apps and Features tab in settings is missing. I tried to follow the instructions in another thread offered for another person having the same problem, and command prompt is missing on my...
  3. Apps and Features tab in settings is missing, and so is command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and Features tab in settings is missing, and so is command prompt: Good afternoon,I'm trying to change the apps that my computer will allow, and the Apps and Features tab in settings is missing. I tried to follow the instructions in another thread offered for another person having the same problem, and command prompt is missing on my...
  4. Tabs in settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs in settings are missing.: This is all I get, and if I go into system, it shows sound and clipboard, thats it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-settings-are-missing/39e7ecaa-d49d-43a3-ad14-ca0a9cf9b364
  5. Tabs in settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs in settings are missing.: This is all I get, and if I go into system, it shows sound and clipboard, thats it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-settings-are-missing/39e7ecaa-d49d-43a3-ad14-ca0a9cf9b364
  6. Tabs in settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Missing apps in Startup Tab at Task Manager and Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing apps in Startup Tab at Task Manager and Settings: After updating my Window OS from 1909 to 20H2, few of my apps went missing in the startup menu like steam, discord, and other. Programs like Phone, Intel Corporation and the likes are still there. Anyone knows the reason as to why it’s happening and how to solve it?...
  8. Port Settings Tab Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Port Settings Tab Missing: I have a device where I need to change the Com Port, BUT the PORT SETTINGS TAB is missing. How to make this change from Com Port 4 to Com Port 3? See attached screen shot. WIN 10 ver: 2004 (OS Build 19041.572) 167659
  9. Missing sections in the Settings tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing sections in the Settings tab.: Hello. About a few days ago my friends computer and mine both restarted almost at the same time and started updating. We thought nothing of it at the time, but today I opened the Settings tab and noticed that most of the sections are missing. Told him to check if he's missing...
  10. sets features missing ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sets features missing ?: i cannot enable sets features yesterday only i have installed 1809 update but i have not find sets features did they removed it? help plz[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sets-features-missing/3e61e5c0-c4b1-4b29-872b-f2802850e638