Windows 10: Apps and Files from Windows 10 to Windows 11

Discus and support Apps and Files from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have some doubts regarding apps of Windows 10..Q1When I update from Win 10 to Win 11, will all my apps be continued there?Q2 Win 11 being new,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vedant Panat, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Apps and Files from Windows 10 to Windows 11

Hi,I have some doubts regarding apps of Windows 10..Q1When I update from Win 10 to Win 11, will all my apps be continued there?Q2 Win 11 being new, many softwares don't have their version of Win 11..So if I need to install any can the Software which runs of Windows 10 will work on Win 11 Fine?Q3Will my files be continued there or I need to take a back up to be at a safer side?Thank you,Vedant

:)

Vedant Panat, Oct 26, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

Apps and Files from Windows 10 to Windows 11

Windows 8 Clubhouse

Windows 10 Build 9879 released (last update for 2014).

New features:

1) a checkbox menu option where you can turn off/on Task View and Search icons in the toolbar (I got rid of them XD)

Apps and Files from Windows 10 to Windows 11 windows-10-toolbar-options-large-100530292-large.png

2) simplified OneDrive experience

W10 will now use what MS calls selective sync, where you'll need to specify what's saved to your PC, and what MS keeps in its OneDrive cloud. MS appears to be killing OneDrive app, allowing users access to OneDrive strictly through the File Explorer. (fuck yeah!)

Apps and Files from Windows 10 to Windows 11 windows-10-onedrive-revamp-100530297-large.png

3) 5 new three-finger gestures to swipe through Windows 10's UI

• 3 fingers up launches Task View
    • 3 fingers down to Show Desktop
    • 3 fingers flick to left/right to switch to previous app (go back 1)
    • 3 fingers move left/right: Alt-Tab (Task View) pops up, and you can select the app you want (remove fingers to select)
    • 3-finger tap: Search
    4) Snap Assist works across multiple monitors

5) New IE that utilizes Edge rendering engine, designed for improved compatibility with the various sites on the Web.

6) MKV container support!!! Users can now play MKV files directly from Windows Media Player, including desktop and modern apps), along with proper thumbnail images and MKV support.

Drone, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Apps and Files from Windows 10 to Windows 11

1. Apps and Files from Windows 10 to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Apps Files

2. I can’t change the standard app for docx files. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t change the standard app for docx files. How do I fix this?: Whenever I try to open docx files they automatically try to open in notepad instead of Word; I can select to manually open it with Word or similar each time instead but I can’t select it as a standard app in settings, as the type of files doesn’t even show up in the available...
  3. I can’t change the standard app for docx files. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t change the standard app for docx files. How do I fix this?: Whenever I try to open docx files they automatically try to open in notepad instead of Word; I can select to manually open it with Word or similar each time instead but I can’t select it as a standard app in settings, as the type of files doesn’t even show up in the available...
  4. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...: Here the screenshots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-cant-install-any-appx/29913b79-e6dd-4215-b357-ed93401993e0
  5. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...: Here the screenshots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-cant-install-any-appx/29913b79-e6dd-4215-b357-ed93401993e0
  6. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after...: i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after that i couldnt open any microsoft app but i could read the files. After i did format in order to work my WindowsApps file changed name to ModifiedWindowsApps and i cant open the files...
  8. i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after...: i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after that i couldnt open any microsoft app but i could read the files. After i did format in order to work my WindowsApps file changed name to ModifiedWindowsApps and i cant open the files...
  9. i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after...

10. Membuka file/apk .exe muncul select an app to open this .exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Membuka file/apk .exe muncul select an app to open this .exe file: Saya tidak sengaja mensetting default open file exe saya ke adobe acrobat aplikasi saya semua berubah icon menjadi adobe acrobat,saya menghapus adobe acrobat saya dan file exe dilaptop saya saat membuka file/apk .exe muncul select an app to open this .exe file...