Windows 10: apps and freatures not showing on apps menu

Discus and support apps and freatures not showing on apps menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ive exhausted all options trying to get apps and features to show and nothing is working s mode is turned off already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kenneth Elliott1, Mar 1, 2024.

1. apps and freatures not showing on apps menu

ive exhausted all options trying to get apps and features to show and nothing is working s mode is turned off already

:)

Kenneth Elliott1, Mar 1, 2024

2. TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Mar 1, 2024
  3. Callender Win User
    Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

You can't use it to add additional programs, only to set default programs.

Interestingly for me it shows nothing for text files:

apps and freatures not showing on apps menu 295391d1598876794t-can-i-customize-list-suggest-apps-open-menu-setuserfta.config-notepad.jpg

apps and freatures not showing on apps menu 95392d1598876815t-can-i-customize-list-suggest-apps-open-menu-oemdefaultassociations.xml-notepad.jpg

Then if I want to add a portable app like Jarte Plus to open with context menu windows doesn't like it.

apps and freatures not showing on apps menu 295393d1598876890t-can-i-customize-list-suggest-apps-open-menu-open-.jpg

It's not present and is near impossible to add even via "look for an app on this PC"

OpenWithAdd to the rescue:

apps and freatures not showing on apps menu 295394d1598876979t-can-i-customize-list-suggest-apps-open-menu-openwithadd_jarte.jpg

Result:

apps and freatures not showing on apps menu 295395d1598877008t-can-i-customize-list-suggest-apps-open-menu-openwithadd_jarte-2.jpg

Callender, Mar 1, 2024
  4. Ztruker Win User

apps and freatures not showing on apps menu

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

Ya'll are missing the original question

apps and freatures not showing on apps menu 294679d1598474285t-can-i-customize-list-suggest-apps-open-menu-image.png

Word is not in the Open with selection list. He wants to add it to that specific .pdf Open with list.

Ztruker, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

apps and freatures not showing on apps menu

1. apps and freatures not showing on apps menu - Similar Threads - apps freatures showing

2. Start menu to show all apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu to show all apps: Hi there, I just upgraded from Windows 10, and the first thing I noticed about the new Windows 11 is that when I pressed the Windows key to access my start menu that the menu looked totally different. I did quickly find the button to show all apps, which brought back the menu...
  3. Start menu to show all apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu to show all apps: Hi there, I just upgraded from Windows 10, and the first thing I noticed about the new Windows 11 is that when I pressed the Windows key to access my start menu that the menu looked totally different. I did quickly find the button to show all apps, which brought back the menu...
  4. apps and freatures not showing on apps menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps and freatures not showing on apps menu: ive exhausted all options trying to get apps and features to show and nothing is working s mode is turned off already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-freatures-not-showing-on-apps-menu/536a8724-0ed7-45a2-901c-26dbc67786dc
  5. Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list: So, I'm on Windows 10, the latest version, and I have been having one issue. I have certain apps such as Cydia Impactor which doesn't show up in the app list. I can pin it to the start menu but I really want it in the list. This app was originally in the Documents folder...
  6. Windows 10 - Start Menu Shows No Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Start Menu Shows No Apps: Hi All, I am hoping someone can help. When I click on the start button I get the settings icon, all apps, etc, but it does not list any programs. How do I restore the program list when I click on Start? Windows 10 Pro - Version 1803 (Build 17134.165) Thanks, Scott...
  7. 3rd party Apps not showing in all apps menu

3rd party Apps not showing in all apps menu: I apologise for posting this problem again, but seem to have exhausted options, so hoped by starting a new thread, may get some new ideas. Installed Apps not showing in all apps menu. resolved the same problem on my laptop, by running a script provided by Cliff S, but...
  8. "All apps" menu not showing ANY apps installed on machine

"All apps" menu not showing ANY apps installed on machine: Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and was excited to find it as there are a lot of people giving great answers to Windows 10 problems and I sadly ran into one recently. I have had Windows 10 installed for about 4 months now and things have been going decent. A couple...
  9. New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu

New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu: New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu I am certain that when i first got W10 newly installed apps showed in the all apps window, doesnt seem to be happening now... 29139
  10. Start Menu default showing all apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu default showing all apps?: I recently installed windows 10 on an old notebook and for some reason the start menu looks like this: [img] I don't want it to show the alphabetical list of all the apps by default. On all my other computers the start menu looks more like this one....