Windows 10: Apps and Games Don't Respond

Discus and support Apps and Games Don't Respond in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Everyone I've an HP Laptop with:- Intel 8th Gen 620 UHD Graphics 8 GB RAM 4 Cores 1.8 GHz Processor. I have been facing an issue with a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Navish Sharma, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Apps and Games Don't Respond

Hello Everyone
    I've an HP Laptop with:-

Intel 8th Gen 620 UHD Graphics
    8 GB RAM
    4 Cores
    1.8 GHz Processor.

I have been facing an issue with a lot of apps and games in my laptop. Whenever I open my game and game starts loading it stops responding. After some time 5 mins, it starts to respond again. But the problem is with online games. In Apex Legends, whenever it starts loading from the main menu to the match and from the startup screen, the game lags and stops to respond. What happens is that connection of the game to the server gets lost and I face tons of disconnections due to no response. But 3 months ago when I first installed the game, it worked fine without any of disconnections and response-loss. Plz help me. IDK why my apps and games don't respond especially when it stats to load to main game. It happens in COD BO2 too.
    Thank you!!

:)

Navish Sharma, Feb 17, 2021
  2. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Feb 17, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Apps and Games Don't Respond

Harman kardon, cortana invoke don´t respond

I use my speaker on my phone, with the application, on android.

The speaker don´t respond anything, the light above always turns

Apps and Games Don't Respond 35171dba-8524-49af-b70d-0cba765e47f7?upload=true.jpg

VicenteBasaure, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Apps and Games Don't Respond

1. Apps and Games Don't Respond - Similar Threads - Apps Games Don't

2. mousecursor don't respond correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mousecursor don't respond correct: Good Day,my current Problem is, that the cursor of my mouse, using an external one, or the touchpad is not responding correctly, while Windows is locked or unlocked, the mousecursor keeps stucking, if i am allowed to enter the password, it is moving proper. thank you for your...
  3. mousecursor don't respond correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mousecursor don't respond correct: Good Day,my current Problem is, that the cursor of my mouse, using an external one, or the touchpad is not responding correctly, while Windows is locked or unlocked, the mousecursor keeps stucking, if i am allowed to enter the password, it is moving proper. thank you for your...
  4. Games in the xbox app don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games in the xbox app don't work.: Hello, I bought a game pass subscription, downloaded the following games: forza horizon 4/5, snow runner, No man's sky, and none of them run. When I press the "play" button, the start window opens with a picture of the game, the loading wheel turns in the lower right corner,...
  5. Games in the xbox app don't work.

Games in the xbox app don't work.: Hello, I bought a game pass subscription, downloaded the following games: forza horizon 4/5, snow runner, No man's sky, and none of them run. When I press the "play" button, the start window opens with a picture of the game, the loading wheel turns in the lower right corner,...
  6. Games and certain apps not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games and certain apps not responding: I was installing some python packages and I ran into the following error here. I Later solved it by reinstalling all python related software. Now when ty to open up and games steam of epic they try to start but do not launch. I have all the correct drivers, cleared the cache...
  7. Microsoft apps don't respond to keyboard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft apps don't respond to keyboard: I tried different keyboards, but both didn't work. I tried restarting and updating windows. Nothing worked. My keyboard works fine, It's just these Microsoft apps that don't register any clicks. Any idea how to fix this? I have a Microsoft Wired 600 keyboard I also tried...
  8. Apps "Not Responding"

Apps "Not Responding": After an automatic update I wasn't able to print. A support person kindly had me remove a couple KB updates and install the latest Windows update and I was again able to print. HOWEVER, now all of my apps are slow, and after a few opens, saves, closes, each app fades and...
  9. Certain folders don't respond

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain folders don't respond: There is a folder named WindowsApps in C:\Program Files LOCATION which I was not able to open at all.It was not even responding to open option and double clicks.. Not even an "Access Denied" error. Nothing happens. I tried changing the permissions to change the owner but...
  10. Games not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not responding: Just recently I bought a new computer. The first game that I installed was League of legends at first it was working fine then suddenly it was beginning to not respond when I am in game. As for another game , Borderlands 2, when i alt tab my screen goes black for more than 1...