Windows 10: Apps and programs have this weird visuals.

Discus and support Apps and programs have this weird visuals. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] When i'm working on some apps specially text editors web browsers and office word the screen becomes like this after sometime. Sometimes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SUJIKANTHMAHINDARAJ, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Apps and programs have this weird visuals.

Apps and programs have this weird visuals. [​IMG]

When i'm working on some apps specially text editors web browsers and office word the screen becomes like this after sometime. Sometimes it goes away when I minimize and maximize the program or refresh the web page. But comes again after some time. I assume that this some resolution problem. Can anyone please help me with a solution. Thanks in advance.

:)

SUJIKANTHMAHINDARAJ, Apr 20, 2020

2. Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Apr 20, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Apps and programs have this weird visuals.

Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

Apps and programs have this weird visuals. 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Apps and programs have this weird visuals.

1. Apps and programs have this weird visuals. - Similar Threads - Apps programs weird

2. Weird visual start menu glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird visual start menu glitch: My start menu sometimes got really annoying glitch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-start-menu-glitch/fc9e7019-b41e-4229-9d0b-e27264a2308a
  3. Weird visual bug in sound settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird visual bug in sound settings.: What's this? Does anyone else have this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-bug-in-sound-settings/b755c314-536d-4d95-9d60-3e1a0c317c73
  4. Weird visual bug in sound settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird visual bug in sound settings.: What's this? Does anyone else have this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-bug-in-sound-settings/b755c314-536d-4d95-9d60-3e1a0c317c73
  5. Weird visual glitch in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird visual glitch in Windows Explorer: Hi everyone, Since recently (let's say one month), I sometimes have this weird visual glitch in the top-left of Windows Explorer, in which it seems that its search bar glitches with the taskbar. Here's a screenshot of the glitch : https://i.imgur.com/9AKIiPh.png I don't...
  6. Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps: This problem started when I went to take a screenshot of something on the Porofessor app by using the keyboard shortcut shift+windows key+s. It's been almost a month and I still get this glitch and to make matters worse, I just discovered that it's happening on Wallpaper...
  7. Weird visual glitch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird visual glitch?: So recently my laptop began to experience this glitch. [IMG] I found it happening in a few apps, epic games launcher, ms visual code, and armoury crate. The glitch looks very severe in this epic game launcher, but very rarely happening in ms visual code, and only shows...
  8. Weird program in startup apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird program in startup apps: [ATTACH] The other day i opened up Valorant and my computer started lagging for a good minute, then once it stopped, i got two popups: one that said your graphics driver has crashed, and a second one that was just two chinese characters that i did not understand. I ran a...
  9. I'm having visual glitches with some programs

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm having visual glitches with some programs: Hello, I'd like to know why I'm having this specific problem with only these programs. Minecraft launcher League of legends launcher Twitch app Nvidia geforce Now Medal recording program (uninstalled) 151126
  10. Weird visual glitch in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird visual glitch in apps: As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot