Windows 10: apps and screen changed colors

Discus and support apps and screen changed colors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was recently playing a game and then when i got off it, everything on my screen was a different color, it looks like high contrast mode right now but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A Newb, Oct 21, 2018.

1. A Newb Win User

apps and screen changed colors

I was recently playing a game and then when i got off it, everything on my screen was a different color, it looks like high contrast mode right now but its not because I checked the settings to see if i turned it on but it was off, i dont know how to to change it back to normal, someone please help.

:)

A Newb, Oct 21, 2018

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 25, 2018
  4. apps and screen changed colors

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

apps and screen changed colors

1. apps and screen changed colors - Similar Threads - apps screen changed

2. Change to the color of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change to the color of my screen.: My excel, word and outlook have all got a dark screen now. Almost like night mode. White on Black. How do I get it back to the original color. Tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-the-color-of-my-screen/89c2884e-f9d8-4dd5-b2df-5e7979ccca61
  3. Change to the color of my taskbar and app screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change to the color of my taskbar and app screen: It seems like a minor thing but the color of my taskbar and app screen has switched to gray from the previous, and much preferred blue. Is there a way to restore the old color?...
  4. Change to the color of my taskbar and app screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change to the color of my taskbar and app screen: It seems like a minor thing but the color of my taskbar and app screen has switched to gray from the previous, and much preferred blue. Is there a way to restore the old color?...
  5. Change to the color of my taskbar and app screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Screen changes color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen changes color: Why does my screen change to black background when my computer is idle for a short time and how to I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-changes-color/7458fdf3-4cb6-421d-a441-1e3e4f6ff899
  7. Screen changes color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen changes color: Why does my screen change to black background when my computer is idle for a short time and how to I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-changes-color/7458fdf3-4cb6-421d-a441-1e3e4f6ff899
  8. Screen changes color

9. Change app background color

Change app background color: I've been able to change most of the colors (Active & Inactive Title Bar, etc.) using Superfly's S.M.A.C.C. However, I'd like to change the background of certain apps, whose background always seems white. e.g. I notice that when I start Calculator, it flashes blue, then turns...
  10. Changing color of fonts on the screen.

Changing color of fonts on the screen.: For some reason, the font colors have become blue when they were previously black, which is what I want. I don't know how to get them back. Also, the background color is a light pink color and I want white. 44494