Windows 10: Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it

Discus and support Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/blackturtle195 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blackturtle195, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it

/u/blackturtle195, Nov 25, 2020

2. Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it

1. Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it - Similar Threads - Apps Services keep

2. Activity Tracking for my child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Activity Tracking for my child: My child, who is thirteen years old, needs restrictions for Apps and Games to keep him focused in this time of remote learning. However, he seems to have found a way around it, as he figured out he could turn off Activity Tracking in his account settings. Is he supposed to be...
  3. windows services keeps geting disabled on there own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows services keeps geting disabled on there own: services disabled list all diagnostic services storage service windows update service data usage service device management wireless distributed link tracking service downloaded maps service google update service intel disable service net.tcp sharing service...
  4. Microsoft Privacy logging activity history despite the setting disable

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Privacy logging activity history despite the setting disable: Prior to mid-July, only Microsoft Office and OneDrive (and limited MS things) would show up in Activity History [img] Today, I randomly decided to login, but I noticed non-Microsoft stuff in here, which is really confusing to me (as I have disabled this nonsense...). It...
  5. How to enable or disable App Launch Tracking in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable App Launch Tracking in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows 10 operating system uses a range of measures to track your app launches in order to boost your start and search results. It can personalize your start menu based on the most used apps in the Start menu as [...] This post How to enable or disable App Launch...
  6. Track USB Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Track USB Activity: What is the best way for a small business to track USB plugins to the company computers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/track-usb-activity/89455bf9-d38b-4e6e-94ff-abeae2a3e319"
  7. Enable or Disable App Launch Tracking in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable App Launch Tracking in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable App Launch Tracking in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable App Launch Tracking in Windows 10 Windows can personalize your Start menu based on the apps that you launch. This allows you to quickly have access to your list of Most used apps both...
  8. Start Services – what keep – what disable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Services – what keep – what disable?: This morning Windows has decided to pester me about what I don’t know anything about – Start Services. I don’t know what they. And when I learn that (what they are), I will want to know which ones to disable and which ones to turn, or leave on and why. Can someone please...
  9. Windows Tracking Disable Tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Tracking Disable Tool?: Is this safe? http://www.myce.com/news/developer-c...dows-10-76896/ I really don't like the idea of Microsoft tracking everything I do. 16954
  10. Diagnostic Tracking Service & dmwappushsvc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Diagnostic Tracking Service & dmwappushsvc: Hi everyone *Smile Is it safe to set the Diagnostic Tracking Service and dmwappushsvc to Disable or Manual? If so which of the two setting is better? Regards. 25861