Windows 10: Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it

Discus and support Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/blackturtle195 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blackturtle195, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it

/u/blackturtle195, Nov 25, 2020

2. Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it

1. Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it - Similar Threads - Apps Services keep

2. Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.: Above is the active hours I place my system to have.Today I woke up to finding out the active hours was changed from 10:00 AM to 1 AM and just last night, it was also a different time as well.I have the adjustment switch off yet windows update keeps changing it every time I...
  3. Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.: Above is the active hours I place my system to have.Today I woke up to finding out the active hours was changed from 10:00 AM to 1 AM and just last night, it was also a different time as well.I have the adjustment switch off yet windows update keeps changing it every time I...
  4. Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Game mode activates Despite being disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game mode activates Despite being disabled: I have turned it off but it keeps starting when i start a game it **** up my audio settings may the person who made it burn in hell. i have deleted the registry editor AllowAutoEnableGameMode thing but still activates i have repeatedly restarted my computer but it just...
  6. Game mode activates Despite being disabled

Game mode activates Despite being disabled: I have turned it off but it keeps starting when i start a game it **** up my audio settings may the person who made it burn in hell. i have deleted the registry editor AllowAutoEnableGameMode thing but still activates i have repeatedly restarted my computer but it just...
  7. Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.: I have very recently been having the issue of Windows Powershell starting up when I turn on my laptop and it attempts to pop up about once every 10 minutes there after. I have tried disabling it with a restart but it still persists, and prompts a win unasom w/e warning from...
  8. Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.

Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.: I have very recently been having the issue of Windows Powershell starting up when I turn on my laptop and it attempts to pop up about once every 10 minutes there after. I have tried disabling it with a restart but it still persists, and prompts a win unasom w/e warning from...
  9. Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  10. Activity Tracking for my child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Activity Tracking for my child: My child, who is thirteen years old, needs restrictions for Apps and Games to keep him focused in this time of remote learning. However, he seems to have found a way around it, as he figured out he could turn off Activity Tracking in his account settings. Is he supposed to be...