Windows 10: Apps and shortcuts

Discus and support Apps and shortcuts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I open apps and shortcuts from home screen of windows 10 it takes lot of time to open so suggest me a way to faster it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GauravChoudhary3, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Apps and shortcuts

when I open apps and shortcuts from home screen of windows 10 it takes lot of time to open so suggest me a way to faster it

:)

GauravChoudhary3, Jul 9, 2021

2. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 9, 2021
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Apps and shortcuts :)

terrace, Jul 9, 2021
  4. NogtTL Win User

Apps and shortcuts

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Apps and shortcuts

1. Apps and shortcuts - Similar Threads - Apps shortcuts

2. Easy Way to Create Desktop Shortcut for Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy Way to Create Desktop Shortcut for Apps: The only way I know of to create a desktop shortcut for an app is slightly complicated because I have to hunt down and search for the .exe file and then create a shortcut from that. This is a lot harder than it sounds because I find apps installed in multiple different...
  3. Easy Way to Create Desktop Shortcut for Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Way to Create Desktop Shortcut for Apps: The only way I know of to create a desktop shortcut for an app is slightly complicated because I have to hunt down and search for the .exe file and then create a shortcut from that. This is a lot harder than it sounds because I find apps installed in multiple different...
  4. How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader: how can I create a shortcut those apps which I downloaded from ms store with screen reader?I am visually impaired person, I am using computer with Jaws and NVDA.?EI cannot use mouse, Microsoft must care accessibility in microsoft store and its apps....
  5. How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader

How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader: how can I create a shortcut those apps which I downloaded from ms store with screen reader?I am visually impaired person, I am using computer with Jaws and NVDA.?EI cannot use mouse, Microsoft must care accessibility in microsoft store and its apps....
  6. How do I create shortcuts for apps in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create shortcuts for apps in Windows 11?: I am unable to drag and drop apps onto desktop. When using the Start menu method, I am unable to find and/or access apps in windows apps because access is restricted. This is extremely frustrating!...
  7. How do I create shortcuts for apps in Windows 11?

How do I create shortcuts for apps in Windows 11?: I am unable to drag and drop apps onto desktop. When using the Start menu method, I am unable to find and/or access apps in windows apps because access is restricted. This is extremely frustrating!...
  8. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?: I've been searching for the answer to this for quite a while and have not found a satisfactory answer until today, but on my own, not on the Internet. I'm actually very surprised this isn't easier to find online since the solution is so utterly simple!The answer is, YES. YES...
  9. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?: I've been searching for the answer to this for quite a while and have not found a satisfactory answer until today, but on my own, not on the Internet. I'm actually very surprised this isn't easier to find online since the solution is so utterly simple!The answer is, YES. YES...
  10. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?