Windows 10: Apps and troubleshooter crashing

Discus and support Apps and troubleshooter crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I need help fixing whatever is going in with my computer. So everything was fine I had my Brave browser open and photoshop and then for some reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NancyZambrano1, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Apps and troubleshooter crashing

Hi I need help fixing whatever is going in with my computer. So everything was fine I had my Brave browser open and photoshop and then for some reason my Brave crashed. I tried running it again and it kept crashing. I noticed there was a windows update I updated and it got worse. I couldn’t open Brave or adobe just Edge browser. Then after shuting down and booting my pc back up Edge started crashing now. I tried troubleshooting but the windows for that just close on me. Some apps like steam still boot up with no problem. I’ve updated my nvidia drivers and ran a full anti virus scan that comes with windows and nothing comes up. Alot of window related windows just close whether it be to reinstall an application, disk partitions or trying to troubleshoot.

:)

NancyZambrano1, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Apps and troubleshooter crashing

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Apps and troubleshooter crashing

1. Apps and troubleshooter crashing - Similar Threads - Apps troubleshooter crashing

2. Hanging or crashing apps in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

in Windows 10 News
    Hanging or crashing apps in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter: [IMG]It is advisable to download and install apps on your Windows computer through the Microsoft Store. However, at times, you might encounter problems of the apps hanging or crashing when trying to update them through the Microsoft Store. In this case, you would like to run...
  3. Troubleshooting crashing PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting crashing PC: Hello! Before diving in to my issue, I wanted to thank you for taking your time helping me.I had a PC that crashed and I couldn't get it to work so I ordered new gpu, mobo, cpu, cooler and ram. I reused my storage and psu. However on the new build, I still get the crashes...
  4. Troubleshooting crashing PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooting crashing PC: Hello! Before diving in to my issue, I wanted to thank you for taking your time helping me.I had a PC that crashed and I couldn't get it to work so I ordered new gpu, mobo, cpu, cooler and ram. I reused my storage and psu. However on the new build, I still get the crashes...
  5. Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts: Hi, My mail and calendar apps hang after 5 seconds of opening. I have read and tried all the other troubleshooting steps on various forums and they have not worked. I was able to delete my accounts from the mail / calendar apps. Both apps ask me to add an account at startup...
  6. Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts

Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts: Hi, My mail and calendar apps hang after 5 seconds of opening. I have read and tried all the other troubleshooting steps on various forums and they have not worked. I was able to delete my accounts from the mail / calendar apps. Both apps ask me to add an account at startup...
  7. Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Mail and Calendar app crashing after all troubleshooting attempts

Mail and Calendar app crashing after all troubleshooting attempts: Hello, My Mail and Calendar apps crash after 5 seconds of opening. I have read and attempted all the other troubleshooting steps in various forums and they have not worked. I just updated windows but the crashing was happening before that. I was able to remove my...
  9. Troubleshooting BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting BSOD crashes: In the last few weeks, my PC has begun crashing semi-frequently to various BSOD errors. Crashing would occur most frequently while gaming, but occasionally occurred during regular use. The PC overall seems less responsive (or more laggy) than it used to be, and in the task...
  10. Troubleshooting app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting app: 0x80070057 error message..something is preventing the troubleshooter from working" (or something) " is all I get. I cant be gin to figure out why, unless its malware. Is anyone familiar? Oh yeah, there is this too... [ATTACH]t why...