Windows 10: Apps appear for one second and then disappears.

Discus and support Apps appear for one second and then disappears. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, apps installed from windows 10 app store when run,appear for one second and then disappears. all normal softwares work properly. sfc /scannow and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rqhhe, Nov 15, 2019.

1. rqhhe Win User

Apps appear for one second and then disappears.

hi,
    apps installed from windows 10 app store when run,appear for one second and then disappears.
    all normal softwares work properly.
    sfc /scannow and chkdsk does not fixes this problem.
    how to fix this problem.
    best regards.

:)

rqhhe, Nov 15, 2019

2. Apps appear for only one second, then disappear

I have Win 10 Pro. I have an account for myself, with Admin privileges. I also have an account called "Kids".

In the Kids account, I'm unable to use the "PC Settings" app, from Start > PC Settings

The app appears momentarily for no more than 1 second, then disappears.

The "Taskbar Settings" app behaves in the same way.

In my own account, with Admin privileges, both of those apps persist after launching.

What action can I take.

Thanks.

OldGrantonian, Nov 15, 2019
  3. bazzer b Win User
    photos appear on screen then disappear

open app for photo's. photos appear on screen then disappear after 5 to 10 seconds as if you have closed the app

bazzer b, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Apps appear for one second and then disappears.

Windows 10- Movies appear then disappear in a few seconds

hey,

I suggest you to perform the following steps one by one and check if it helps.

• Running the App troubleshooter
    Run the App troubleshooter named Windows store Apps from control Panel and check if it helps.

If not then,

• Perform System File Check (SFC)
    Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open search Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

If still not helps then,

• run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.
    • Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

Reply back with the results would be happy to help.

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Apps appear for one second and then disappears.

1. Apps appear for one second and then disappears. - Similar Threads - Apps appear second

2. Nameless and iconless process appeared for a split second in Task manager and disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nameless and iconless process appeared for a split second in Task manager and disappeared: As the title says , It literally appeared for a split second and i didn't have the time to check it's location or anything.It happened as i was opening up Malwarebytes for the first time in 2 years , If that might have anything to do with it.I think this was just a legit new...
  3. Nameless and iconless process appeared for a split second in Task manager and disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nameless and iconless process appeared for a split second in Task manager and disappeared: As the title says , It literally appeared for a split second and i didn't have the time to check it's location or anything.It happened as i was opening up Malwarebytes for the first time in 2 years , If that might have anything to do with it.I think this was just a legit new...
  4. Help! A blue command prompt is suddenly appearing and disappearing for a split second and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! A blue command prompt is suddenly appearing and disappearing for a split second and...: This issue is happening very frequently, even if I am not playing games. And they just appear and disappear, so I can't take screenshots too. And there is no pattern of it appearing. Please help....
  5. Help! A blue command prompt is suddenly appearing and disappearing for a split second and...

Help! A blue command prompt is suddenly appearing and disappearing for a split second and...: This issue is happening very frequently, even if I am not playing games. And they just appear and disappear, so I can't take screenshots too. And there is no pattern of it appearing. Please help....
  6. Random "Battery is running low" message appearing for a split-second then disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random "Battery is running low" message appearing for a split-second then disappearing: Hi all,I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and am running Windows 11. I use this as a school laptop. Every now and then only started occurring recently, a generic Windows "Battery is running low" message appears for a split second, the usual sound plays and then the message...
  7. Random "Battery is running low" message appearing for a split-second then disappearing

Random "Battery is running low" message appearing for a split-second then disappearing: Hi all,I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and am running Windows 11. I use this as a school laptop. Every now and then only started occurring recently, a generic Windows "Battery is running low" message appears for a split second, the usual sound plays and then the message...
  8. Command Prompt window appears for a split second and disappears periodically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt window appears for a split second and disappears periodically: Please check the attached image where a command prompt window appears for a split second and then disappears. This happens repeatedly, and there is no file by the name 'tuhijra' in the location shown in the image. Anyone facing similar issues?...
  9. Ghost icons appear for split second then disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Ghost icons appear for split second then disappear: [img] This keeps flickering periodically on my screen and I cannot for the love of everything find anything about why or how to fix it. It is essentially a picture or clone of part of my desktop icons. I checked for updates. Windows version 1909 169014
  10. Apps appear for only one second, then disappear

Apps appear for only one second, then disappear: I have Win 10 Pro. I have an account for myself, with Admin privileges. I also have an account called "Kids". In the Kids account, I'm unable to use the "PC Settings" app, from Start > PC Settings The app appears momentarily for no more than 1 second, then disappears....