Windows 10: Apps are crashing

Discus and support Apps are crashing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased an microsoft lumia 950 two months back and since three weeks its all apps has started crashing,after using the phone even for 10 min. I had... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rash963, May 14, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

1. rash963 Win User

Apps are crashing

I purchased an microsoft lumia 950 two months back and since three weeks its all apps has started crashing,after using the phone even for 10 min. I had hardly use my phone in last three weeks.

I am the owner of KHD valves automation and this is my website http://www.khdvalvesautomation.com/

Kindly respond me as soon as possible.

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

4. Apps are crashing

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Thema:

Apps are crashing

1. Apps are crashing - Similar Threads - Apps are crashing

2. app crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    app crashes: I updated my windows 10 to the latest version "ver 1809". After updating some of my app are not opening and some apps crashes, like I tried to open "paint 3d" and some others apps but it is not opening. Need help!!!...
  3. Photo app crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app crashing: How can I stop the photo app crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-crashing/27466ee1-a80a-484f-9669-914d58930204
  4. Crashing App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Crashing App: I have a problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge. As soon as I want to start a game drop out. I used a Troubleshoot and reset the app, I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, Update Microsoft Store , finally I reset my Windows 10. Nothing help....
  5. Hanging or Crashing Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hanging or Crashing Apps: When I started the troubleshooting program for Microsoft store, the troubleshoot came up with the problem of not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps. I have looked at other inquiries about hanging and crashing apps. All of them said that there needs to be a clean...
  6. photo app crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo app crashing: the microsoft photos app keeps closing and i cant view any of my photos as it keeps saying system error. i have tried repair, reset and uninstall and none of them work. what else can be done?...
  7. photos app crashes

photos app crashes: The Windows 10 update on 6/11/2018 has cause my photo app to crash immediately on startup. I reinstalled photo, but I continuously get a file systems error (-2147279796) come on MS get it fixed please !...
  8. Photo App Crashing

Photo App Crashing: When double clicking an image I get the Photo App load screen. The image may render for a second or the App simply crashes. Its somewhat intermittent, but it seems to work with more frequency when I go directly to the Photo App itself. I'm not quite sure what's going on with...
  9. Apps Immediately Crash

Apps Immediately Crash: Hi Everyone, I've run into this problem where I'm offline and I open a modern app, I might see the app for a moments, but then immediately closes or crashes. It doesn't seem to happen to the mall/calendar app that comes with Windows 10. I've noticed though that sometimes...
  10. facebook app crashing.

facebook app crashing.: Hi guys. After upgrading to the latest build my facebook app in windows 10 keeps crashing roughly 5 seconds after starting it. Does anyone know the cause? I dont mind this particular problem but it is iritating... Sfc shows no integrity violations. What could this be?...