Windows 10: Apps are dimmed in my start menu

Discus and support Apps are dimmed in my start menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I want to use application that I have in my start menu. Knowing that some of them are not useful it is dimmed and you cant click it at all. Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ben_mayert99, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Apps are dimmed in my start menu

Today I want to use application that I have in my start menu. Knowing that some of them are not useful it is dimmed and you cant click it at all. Tried to right click maybe I can run it as administrator but not. This application came from MS Store and I dont want to re downloaded it using third party sites since it will consumes too much time and effort. Help needed.

:)

ben_mayert99, Nov 22, 2022

2. Some apps dimmed on start menu

I've just noticed that some of the tiles on the start menu are dimmed and the corresponding names in the list have a gray bar underneath them. What does this mean? The apps themselves seem to work correctly. See picture. Calendar, mail and calculator are
    affected.

Apps are dimmed in my start menu 292ecaf4-1fb4-43b9-a1d5-feb7c5548d32?upload=true.jpg

Peter Hull, Nov 22, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Nov 22, 2022
  4. Apps are dimmed in my start menu

Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

Apps are dimmed in my start menu

1. Apps are dimmed in my start menu - Similar Threads - Apps are dimmed

2. Apps are dimmed in my start menu

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps are dimmed in my start menu: Today I want to use application that I have in my start menu. Knowing that some of them are not useful it is dimmed and you cant click it at all. Tried to right click maybe I can run it as administrator but not. This application came from MS Store and I dont want to re...
  3. Apps are dimmed in my start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps are dimmed in my start menu: Today I want to use application that I have in my start menu. Knowing that some of them are not useful it is dimmed and you cant click it at all. Tried to right click maybe I can run it as administrator but not. This application came from MS Store and I dont want to re...
  4. My start menue apps have moved.

My start menue apps have moved.: When I hit my start button bottom left all my apps have now moved to the center of the page. Any ideas? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-menue-apps-have-moved/c0b44c53-bdc6-45a3-8ba3-7a3ff2c12649
  5. My start menue apps have moved.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My start menue apps have moved.: When I hit my start button bottom left all my apps have now moved to the center of the page. Any ideas? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-menue-apps-have-moved/c0b44c53-bdc6-45a3-8ba3-7a3ff2c12649
  6. My apps in start menu

My apps in start menu: Most of my Apps in the start menu the app brings up Edge not the app i'm trying to bring up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-in-start-menu/036e37cc-7632-429e-9e08-bebfb98bb690
  7. Dimmed tiles in menu

Dimmed tiles in menu: I often get tiles in my "Start Menu" dimming with a white bar underneath them. Like so two tiles dimmed here: [ATTACH] I can only be rid of them by creating a new tile and deleting the affected one. What do they mean?...
  8. Small App Menu on Start Menu

Small App Menu on Start Menu: [ATTACH] I have this really small app list on the Start menu, can't adjust it through settings, through a PowerShell command, really struggling - any ideas???...
  9. Start Menu Apps

Start Menu Apps: I am having problems with Start Menu apps. The display of some apps have this arrow down sign. It says it's maybe updating or installing it ain't. Please help me on how to fix this. Thank you...
  10. Some apps dimmed on start menu

Some apps dimmed on start menu: I've just noticed that some of the tiles on the start menu are dimmed and the corresponding names in the list have a gray bar underneath them. What does this mean? The apps themselves seem to work correctly. See picture. Calendar, mail and calculator are affected. [ATTACH]...