Windows 10: APPS are gone out of the previous original list control How i can move back?

Discus and support APPS are gone out of the previous original list control How i can move back? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; By an error all the apps going out of the original list places , how I can bring back to the original place ;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Salvatore Camarda 1, Dec 29, 2019.

1. APPS are gone out of the previous original list control How i can move back?

By an error all the apps going out of the original list places , how I can bring back to the original place ;

:)

Salvatore Camarda 1, Dec 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Dec 29, 2019
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. APPS are gone out of the previous original list control How i can move back?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

APPS are gone out of the previous original list control How i can move back?

1. APPS are gone out of the previous original list control How i can move back? - Similar Threads - APPS are gone

2. How can I move files out of OneDrive and back into Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I move files out of OneDrive and back into Documents: When I set up my new computer I copied my Documents into the Documents folder on my new computer, but now I see that that Documents folder is empty and its contents have moved into the OneDrive >Documents folder. I have tried to stop OneDrive by having it not start when...
  3. How can I move files out of OneDrive and back into Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I move files out of OneDrive and back into Documents: When I set up my new computer I copied my Documents into the Documents folder on my new computer, but now I see that that Documents folder is empty and its contents have moved into the OneDrive >Documents folder. I have tried to stop OneDrive by having it not start when...
  4. How can I move files out of OneDrive and back into Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Navigation dropdown list in File Explorer is gone, can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Navigation dropdown list in File Explorer is gone, can I get it back?: Since the latest update to File Explorer in Windows 11, the small down arrow that shows navigation history is gone. I found this incredibly useful but have been unable to find a way to put it back. Is it possible?This is what I used to see captured from a YouTube video....
  6. Navigation dropdown list in File Explorer is gone, can I get it back?

Navigation dropdown list in File Explorer is gone, can I get it back?: Since the latest update to File Explorer in Windows 11, the small down arrow that shows navigation history is gone. I found this incredibly useful but have been unable to find a way to put it back. Is it possible?This is what I used to see captured from a YouTube video....
  7. How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?: Previously I had an option to toggle between "new view" and "Previous view". That option is now gone and I am stuck in the New View.The new view does not work with my companies software. We use a PEGA extension that scrapes the App from the previous view and open the app in...
  8. How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?

How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?: Previously I had an option to toggle between "new view" and "Previous view". That option is now gone and I am stuck in the New View.The new view does not work with my companies software. We use a PEGA extension that scrapes the App from the previous view and open the app in...
  9. How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How can I roll back to the previous build?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I roll back to the previous build?: My laptop with somewhat good specs (Core i7, 8th gen, 8GB RAM, and a HDD) has been extremely slow since the update, it takes like 8 minutes to boot up, and then, like another 15 minutes to stop having 100% Disk usage (on Task Manager and Resource Monitor it says it's System...