Windows 10: Apps Are Hiding From Me

Discus and support Apps Are Hiding From Me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to uninstall apps. Can't find them. Not showing on list of apps in control panel. How do I locate them and get them to show up for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NOPD, Jan 12, 2016.

1. NOPD Win User

Apps Are Hiding From Me

Trying to uninstall apps. Can't find them. Not showing on list of apps in control panel. How do I locate them and get them to show up for the uninstaller? Example would be XNView.

New Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro Win 10

:)

2. Billy Med Win User

my apps are hiding and i cant download again i cant see my installed apps and games

Hi Mhine,

Have you tried soft resetting your phone?

Press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds. Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the device to finish restarting.

Check if your apps would reappear.

Let us know how it goes.

Billy Med, Jan 12, 2016
  3. my apps are hiding and i cant download again i cant see my installed apps and games

ow can i fix the prob of my nokia Lumia 520 all of my apps are hiding and icant download they say that this prob id software and hardware's
    Apps Are Hiding From Me [​IMG]

mhinecanlas, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

Apps Are Hiding From Me

1. Apps Are Hiding From Me - Similar Threads - Apps Are Hiding

2. Hide the installed apps from other admins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide the installed apps from other admins: Hi, I noticed some of my third-party software appeared in the other administrator's space such as Android Studio and Pycharm. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?...
  3. Hide the installed apps from other admins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hide the installed apps from other admins: Hi, I noticed some of my third-party software appeared in the other administrator's space such as Android Studio and Pycharm. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?...
  4. Hiding contacts from apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hiding contacts from apps: How can I hide contacts from an app that requires access to them, in order to run - but shoudn't need them, in order to do so i.e., sort of like data mining or an invasion of privacy - on windows / desktop? I'm not talking about on an android or cell phone....
  5. Hiding contacts from apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hiding contacts from apps: How can I hide contacts from an app that requires access to them, in order to run - but shoudn't need them, in order to do so i.e., sort of like data mining or an invasion of privacy - on windows / desktop? I'm not talking about on an android or cell phone....
  6. is there a way to hide apps from apps/features setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    is there a way to hide apps from apps/features setting?: i want to make an app i have invisible in the apps/features settings is there any way i can do this, or rename the app, or do anything to hide it or what the app is?...
  7. Hiding an app from control panel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding an app from control panel: Is there a way to install an app (in this case steam) and configure it so that it doesn't appear on the control panel, quick access or the windows search bar? I'm assuming its either a special directory or a registry hack. Any help would be welcome! submitted by /u/p20sren...
  8. Hiding Apps from Control panel

Hiding Apps from Control panel: I am trying to hide an app (ProtonVpn) from the control panel by editing the registry, but I can't seem to find the DisplayName key in Local machine. I installed it in the recomended directory : Program files x 86. Please help submitted by /u/p20sren [link] [comments]...
  9. A piece of my HDD is hiding from me...

A piece of my HDD is hiding from me...: So I wanted to make some space on my HDD because it was kinda full and I deleted this, this, that and that, after deleting some programs and games, my mind could not figure out what happened because the partition was still kinda full and I tried something. I clicked...
  10. Windows is HIDING network usage from me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows is HIDING network usage from me: When I notice my internet is abnormally slow the first thing I do is check the Performance tab in Task Manger to see the network usage. When I see the high network usage I know Windows Update is using all my bandwidth, and it's stealing this bandwidth from other programs like...