Windows 10: Apps are not displayed including Google and Settings on my Widows 10

Discus and support Apps are not displayed including Google and Settings on my Widows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So this morning I went on to my computer to go play the sims 4 and for some reason the computer didn't load the game so I did a reset cause that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZackeryTawil, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Apps are not displayed including Google and Settings on my Widows 10

So this morning I went on to my computer to go play the sims 4 and for some reason the computer didn't load the game so I did a reset cause that normally works for me, and so the computer seems to have shown all the apps on the home page have disappeared I was able to bring them back after but when I click on Google, My settings and etc... nothing is being displayed on the screen I tried Resetting it and shutting it down multiple times and it still has the same issue

Apps are not displayed including Google and Settings on my Widows 10 [​IMG]

Apps are not displayed including Google and Settings on my Widows 10 [​IMG]

:)

ZackeryTawil, Jun 19, 2020

2. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Apps are not displayed including Google and Settings on my Widows 10

Google+ Apps for Nokia N8?

Hello,

Are there any apps for the n8 for Google+. Twitter and Facebook do, and a list of others in Ovi Social, but no Google+.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

VeePee

VeePee---01, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Apps are not displayed including Google and Settings on my Widows 10

1. Apps are not displayed including Google and Settings on my Widows 10 - Similar Threads - Apps are displayed

2. Widows Settings is corrupted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Widows Settings is corrupted: There is no windows update icon, profile picture and one drive status on the top of windows settings homepage from yesterday. I haven't modified my system, or installed/unistalled any apps from yessterday....
  3. uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10: I was instructed to uninstall an app not listed in my installed apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-an-app-to-upgrade-to-widows-10/0b571c73-f585-4d4f-8084-7e459491c98f
  4. does the windows backup include apps and settings?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    does the windows backup include apps and settings?: when I restore from backup, will all my apps and windows setting be there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-backup-include-apps-and-settings/38a9065a-9252-4660-8e29-504fba0de9f9
  5. Windows Apps, including Settings, will not open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Apps, including Settings, will not open.: I'm not sure what happened, but I have not been able to open the settings app. I tried a few suggestions from similar posts on here, however nothing seems to work. Running sfc /scannow, as suggested, yielded a message saying that files were corrupt but could not be repaired....
  6. App widow sizing

App widow sizing: I have an HP Pavilion 590-p0050 new on 10/19/2019. My apps open in a small window in the upper left corner. I resize them to the size I want, close and reopen and they will hold the sizing for a time but eventually I hear a chime from the computer and all have shrunk back to...
  7. No apps in widows logo

No apps in widows logo: Hi I am using windows 10. when I start up computer as usual you see the windows logo bottom left. when you click on the windows logo a panel would open with apps and files. the app is now empty The restart shut down button is above the windows logo Towards the top of...
  8. Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue

in Browsers and Email
    Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue: Clean installed windows 10 last week and I'm now getting a few odd display issues. On occasion my google app launcher is not displaying properly, It is much too big. After opening and closing a few times it returns to normal size. The same thing happens with results in the...
  9. Items from "Settings" app not included in Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Items from "Settings" app not included in Search: Hello, Recently I have a problem with the Search feature. The "Settings" app items like Check for Updates are not included in Search or search box in Settings app anymore, only items from Control Panel are shown. Seems like this problem happened after last update Windows...
  10. Add or Remove Apps to Not be Included in Sets of Tabs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Apps to Not be Included in Sets of Tabs in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Apps to Not be Included in Sets of Tabs in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Apps to Not be Included in Sets of Tabs in Windows 10 [img] Warning Sets is no longer available in Windows 10. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in...