Windows 10: Apps are not installing

Discus and support Apps are not installing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My apps, whenever I try to install any onto my D drive which has 760GB of space left, it will just come back with error Code: 0x80073CF9 from further... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jay dudek-semini, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Apps are not installing

My apps, whenever I try to install any onto my D drive which has 760GB of space left, it will just come back with error Code: 0x80073CF9 from further investigation, this only happens with games when there is not that much space in the C drive. I'm trying to download a 140gb app, and my C drive only has 20gb left and this cannot be changed. Even though it is going onto the D drive, I am wondering how to get round this. I've looked for multiple hours, and had this issue multiple times over the past 2 years.

I have tried changing the storage settings, deleting, modifying every file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Jay dudek-semini, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps are not installing :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Apps are not installing

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Apps are not installing

1. Apps are not installing - Similar Threads - Apps are installing

2. Can't install app using App Installer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install app using App Installer: I'm trying to install an older version of an app, but I get this error message:_______________________________________________________________App Installer failed to install package dependencies._______________________________________________________________I already tried...
  3. Can't install app using App Installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install app using App Installer: I'm trying to install an older version of an app, but I get this error message:_______________________________________________________________App Installer failed to install package dependencies._______________________________________________________________I already tried...
  4. Can't install app using App Installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. This app package is not supported for installation by app installer

in Windows 10 News
    This app package is not supported for installation by app installer: [IMG]If the error message This app package is not supported for installation by app installer is troubling you, then this post may help you. The App Installer is a Windows OS utility that installs and maintains applications packaged in .appx or .appxbundle installation...
  6. Apps not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not installing: I am not an admin on this pc but when the admin puts the code to download an app it works until I close the app. Then when I go to apps it's not there. Another account on this pc has the same app and it works great. It is only my account that doesn't install it properly. When...
  7. App Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Install: Hi, I am attempting to install an app Autodesk-Revit 2020 onto Windows, but it has stalled during the download process. I went into the Software Center to try to cancel and try and again but it will not allow me to cancel....
  8. Installation of apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installation of apps: I installed an app from the Play Store. It shows as installed but doesn't turn up any where in the computer. Even when I searched for the same in the Menu . What has gone wrong?...
  9. installing app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing app: i was trying to install application like Orcad and torrent, but whenever i double-click on .exe file of the application. it just ask to install the app but not installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-app/11dd6c48-a5d8-4d30-91db-432eb2713f6c
  10. Installation of Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of Apps: I have Windows 10 and can download an app but it will not open or install. I also tried to reinstall Windows 10 and start new but that fails too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-apps/5711f57d-7d3d-4717-bef3-1b492a1fcbf1